onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket prices

pvfcrule

Can't believe Smurf doesn't take on board the constructive comments about letting youngsters and students in for free!!As previously stated it's better to fill the empty seats as we might gain a few fans too. Then again, Smurf's only interested in ripping off the fans!!

If we fill the ground with free tickets (I think there might be a cap on how many comp tickets you can give away per match) then we would have to pay more for stewarding and policing. With no more money coming in for ticket sales how could we sustain that every game?

I think we should have done at least one free/paywhatyoucan game though this season and gaged how many people would actually turn up.

Advert

Slightly off topic,but it is about kids.The Junior Valiants had a fantastic day yesterday,ten pin bowling,lunch,ground tour,activities ,pitch side photo and match ticket.All for a tenner.All you dads,mums and grandparents get the younguns signed up.Membershio is £10 for the season.Loads of discounted offers ,days out as per yesterday.Well done Charlotte and the guys who organised it.(Foundation).:clap:

Slightly off topic,but it is about kids.The Junior Valiants had a fantastic day yesterday,ten pin bowling,lunch,ground tour,activities ,pitch side photo and match ticket.All for a tenner.All you dads,mums and grandparents get the younguns signed up.Membershio is £10 for the season.Loads of discounted offers ,days out as per yesterday.Well done Charlotte and the guys who organised it.(Foundation).:clap:

The thing is though, I have a 8 and 5 year old but didnt know anything about the day out you describe above.

The thing is though, I have a 8 and 5 year old but didnt know anything about the day out you describe above.

JJJ,it was for JV members.My grandson got an invite because he is a member.Well worth the £10 season membership which is advertised in loads of places.:wink:

JJJ,it was for JV members.My grandson got an invite because he is a member.Well worth the £10 season membership which is advertised in loads of places.:wink:

I have 2 daughters who are not necessarily interested in football so I haven't signed them up to the JV. But perhaps, like JJJ if we had known about this in advance it could have been a starting point to get them interested. I'm a season ticket holder of 20+ years and didn't know about the event.

It would have cost the Vale nothing to send out an email to all season ticket holders, they have all my details and doubtless they have the details of most ST holders. Speculate to accumulate and all that......

I have 2 daughters who are not necessarily interested in football so I haven't signed them up to the JV. But perhaps, like JJJ if we had known about this in advance it could have been a starting point to get them interested.

The PV Foundation not the club,organise it.You have to be a JV member.As I said it's advertised in quite a few places.They have their own website.Its on the scoreboard,in the ticket office,probably in the programme?My grandson received his letter because he is a JV member.Foundation number is 01782 757066 or email [email protected]

30-40 kids there on Friday.

Why don't we copy Bradford and sell all season tickets for £150?

Totally agree .

There is no way im paying 345 quid watch Vale in league two ,ill get me 15 year old is but i will pick and choose the gamesi go which wont be often as ive had enough of the non efforts of others affecting my happiness.

But at 150 quid i would have one even if i didnt go.

Archived