onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Buying Season Tickets only feeds our owner

old sage

Starving the club will not get him out. I'm convinced.

I said it a year ago that he has a plan and an agenda.

If the money doesn't come in then he will simply run the club to the money we have. So lower ST sales will see the club run on a level with even worse players.

We will then sink down the leagues whilst all the while he owns the ground.

He has put money in as directors loans and wants it back, so he is asking for around 6 million for the club. Nobody will pay that. So he just runs it with what's coming in and not giving two hoots where the football club is going or ends up.

Then the club goes bust but he owns the stadium and a nice bit of land.

He's not stupid. I've said it before that these are the two end game scenarios.

I got ridiculed by everyone for stating it 12 months ago. Doesn't look so far fetched now, does it?

Sadly I don't think he is that clever or forward thinking....

Advert

I am simply saying what nearly 2,000 have done already. I realise some would turn up to watch any old rubbish and if it was no ones fault for the club's demise I would be there with them but it is all down to a very bad owner and I will say it loud and long that I aren't dancing to his tune.

Another thing which irritates me greatly is the way that folk go referring to him as 'Norman' as if he was a dear old uncle when he is in truth a very destructive individual.

It bloody well hurts to see our proud club go in decline since ********* took over. This man is the major factor why we are where we are. I was a lucky 7 agent when Smurf took over selling a steady few tickets and bringing in regular income for the club until this man was so abrupt,rude and didn't give a **** about who we were,what we did and most of all how loyal we have been to Port Vale over many years I and my family have supported and backed the club. The sooner he goes the better.

What a mess again after 31 years as seson ticket holder won't be bothering next season If any one thinks that old sage just for the sake of it think again you won't get a more loyal fan than him and he will be really hurting like the rest of us.All we want is to go and enjoy a game on a Saturday at the moment there's no enjoyment at all nothing to look forward to

Starving the club will not get him out. I'm convinced.

I said it a year ago that he has a plan and an agenda.

If the money doesn't come in then he will simply run the club to the money we have. So lower ST sales will see the club run on a level with even worse players.

We will then sink down the leagues whilst all the while he owns the ground.

He has put money in as directors loans and wants it back, so he is asking for around 6 million for the club. Nobody will pay that. So he just runs it with what's coming in and not giving two hoots where the football club is going or ends up.

Then the club goes bust but he owns the stadium and a nice bit of land.

He's not stupid. I've said it before that these are the two end game scenarios.

I got ridiculed by everyone for stating it 12 months ago. Doesn't look so far fetched now, does it?

Do you think that the ground will be worth £6m in his lifetime?

Guest TommyMac

Well for the second home game running, just 3800 home fans. To get less than 5000 total attendance when there are over 1000 visiting supporters is shocking.

Archived