onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Buying Season Tickets only feeds our owner

old sage

Advert

I'll be getting mine, gives me a reason to go, regardless of who owns the club.l enjoy pint in social club before game with friends. Like most hoping for better times, like supporters of many clubs up and down the leagues, can't keep looking back on previous achievement, got to move with the times not looking good for teams outside the premier league.we need a stronger management running the football league (e.f.g) we need other investors, not sky drip feeding for there own ends, come on b.t drop the prem. It's on the wane,support real football, just hoping.

I'd like to see the reaction to a planning application if he closes the local football club down.

A planning application for what? VP sits on a worthless piece of land in real terms. It's riddled with mine shafts, the pitch area itself would be unsuitable for any type of structural development as it's basically a tip of loose ground, the training pitches are on a long term lease from the council and a public right of way cuts down the side and rear of the land. It's location on the edge of a run-down, part derelict town also devalues its worth. There are literally dozens of better plots standing empty in and around the city, so why would anyone want to buy VP?

Sad really is that the club we all love has its existance threatened by posts like this. I agree that Smurtwaite appears to be responsible for our demise however i can not agree starving the club of funds is the answer. We have been here before and of the people who did this previously how many have returned. Sorry state of affairs protest by all means but starve the club NO.

If you think it is the posts that threaten our club you are deluded.

Smurf has cut our staffing costs for players wages to non league levels.

His treatment of managers has been a disgrace he has added nothing commercially to the match day experience.

Get a grip of your self

Would you buy a football club with no ground

SMURF OWNS OUR GROUND SEPERATE FROM OUR CLUB

ANY POTENTIAL OWNER HAS TO PAY NORMAN A MASSIVE OVER INFLATED RENT

FIND A NEARBY CLUB TO GROUNDSHARE

Or

INVEST 30 TO 49 MILLION ON A NEW STADIUM

We will be forming FC Burslem Port Vale before we know it. I would much prefer to not give this ******** another penny of my money and crack on.

FC Wimbledon did it so can we.

Yes we support port Vale but this is not the vale this is a disgrace.

We want smuthwaite out. Said we want smurthwaite out

His treatment of managers has been a disgrace he has added nothing commercially to the match day experience.

Get a grip of your self

Or

We will be forming FC Burslem Port Vale before we know it. I would much prefer to not give this ******** another penny of my money and crack on.

I am not deluded and not sure who you think you are. I am entitled to my point of view and i will express it. I wonder what the future holds i certainly do not think YOU have the answers. I support my football club simple as that i will be there because i Love port Vale not because i love Norman Smurthwaite or because people like you pass self opiniated remarks or force your agressive comments.

A planning application for what? VP sits on a worthless piece of land in real terms. It's riddled with mine shafts, the pitch area itself would be unsuitable for any type of structural development as it's basically a tip of loose ground, the training pitches are on a long term lease from the council and a public right of way cuts down the side and rear of the land. It's location on the edge of a run-down, part derelict town also devalues its worth. There are literally dozens of better plots standing empty in and around the city, so why would anyone want to buy VP?

https://planning.stoke.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=_STOKE_DCAPR_57534 This was granted in 2011....

Get a grip of your self

Or

I think you're the deluded one 30 - 49 million for a new stadium....fc burslem Port Vale?? Totally unrealistic!!

You could be a real supporter and simply support our current club and set up steady the ship and let Smurthwaite move on naturally!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using the onevalefan mobile app

That was just permission to use the existing Hamil End car park for a monthly car auction, which included using the stands catering and toilet facilities. What I was referring to was a wholesale change in the use of the land involving demolition of the stadium, followed by re-development such as housing or retail construction.

Archived