onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What's happening on Wednesday?

Guest TommyMac

Advert

I hope we give him a chance because this mess isn't his fault.....plus i would be 55 quid better off.

Ideally it would be that smurf was selling but i doubt Dave Johnson would come out and say it was good news

..unless he is the one who is buying it ! :smile:

No, its either going to be Brown as permanenet manager ( very likely )

A new player who has been a free agent (and there are one or two we could still sign )

- possible but unlikely

or a prices initiatve for rest of season / free match / season ticket special offer or some sort of Marketing news (Hmmm... if it happens, then great, but given the lack of things like this in the last 12 million years I'd say there is more chance of that secret video of Haillary Clinton sitting on Donald Trump's face emerging on YouTube.

Hot pies and drinks that don't taste like the contents of a used airline sickbag ? A few barbituates, librium to be added to snacks, and Norman's 'chum' to give us all a half-time talk on where our posts are going wrong.

Really, though, cant we just have announcements made in a dignified way as some other posters have said, we have had more anxious moments this season than enough thanks.

I've got no problem if he backs Michael Brown.

My worry is that his finger will start twitching on the self destruct button again in the summer should we go down.

I honestly believe the mistakes of the summer will take at least another two transfer windows to rectify.

If he is to give Brown the job permanently, he needs to keep his nose out of the footballing side of things and let Michael Brown and Ned Kelly have 100% full control.

I don't no where to put this how about a survey for season tickets as a few on here have said they are thinking of not renewing there season ticket next season just a simple YES, NO, UNDECIDED I have said I will not pay £269 for div 2 football next season. and undecided if we stay in this lge. please reply with quote yes, no, undecided, thank you.

I don't no where to put this how about a survey for season tickets as a few on here have said they are thinking of not renewing there season ticket next season just a simple YES, NO, UNDECIDED I have said I will not pay £269 for div 2 football next season. and undecided if we stay in this lge. please reply with quote yes, no, undecided, thank you.

I don't see how this will help the cause. It will just become a breeding ground for non ST renewals... Enough depression from the Chairman thanks

Archived