onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Gillingham v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

I hate playing Gillingham, as we don't ever seem to do well, so a point would be good . Will Vale fans be forced to sit in that open away section again? I

was looking at the forecast, and it will be 3C , with sleet /snow in the South East tomorrow, so bring the woolies and rain gear. UTV

I will be sitting in the open end there but at least it is only a tener this year instead of £22 like usual.

The record in recent years is not that bad actually, played well last year in winning 2 nil, the year before got a late draw and in the promotion season won there as well, not like when we go Swindon or Sheffield.

I hate playing Gillingham, as we don't ever seem to do well, so a point would be good . Will Vale fans be forced to sit in that open away section again? I

was looking at the forecast, and it will be 3C , with sleet /snow in the South East tomorrow, so bring the woolies and rain gear. UTV

Nowhere else I'd rather be, Sean. UTV.

Not sure you can prune the defence that much- and if you start with Walker and bring Cecilia on as impact sub the rest looks promising. There woul;d be goals, that's for sure - and at both ends.

Lets get that first goal because i will say it till i go blue in the face the first goal we gave away v Peterboro cost us the game ,he travelled about 40 yards with no Vale player putting a strong challenge in on him i dare say if that lousy goal from our point of view would have being avoided we would have won that game .

Hope they havd worked on movement from corners ,quick set pieces etc and final ball which was awful last week .

If they have we will win the game especially if level of performance is as good as (.in terms of effort heart ) second half up until the dreadful giveaway 2nd goal .

I will be sitting in the open end there but at least it is only a tener this year instead of £22 like usual.

The record in recent years is not that bad actually, played well last year in winning 2 nil, the year before got a late draw and in the promotion season won there as well, not like when we go Swindon or Sheffield.

That's 2 of us in the open end then.

Steve do u reckon m8 .

I wouldnt play Tanser Defreitas again .

Id prefer Amouros at left back and Eagles played in the centre of midfield with Guy .

Id go as far as say we have no forward who is prepared lose a few teeth when a cross comes in .

Hooper good feet ,walker pacy ,forrester can hold it and keep the game flowing and Cecelia who for his size isnt great in the air but he does something he creates space for otbers as the other team r wary of him .

so my team injuries permitting

Fasan

Smith Streete Pugh

Shopidola Foley Amoros Guy Thomas

Forrester Cecelia

I think this team would be good but we wont know unless its played.

Brown must be clueless as 60 or 70 balls were crossed in v Peterboro yet reggie did not get on .

Do you mean Kiko at left back.

To be honest the first Peterborough goal came from the guy running through midfield which Grant would have cut out.

As Grant has gone Amoros would be a good replacement in midfield as he can tackle and probably has better ball distribution than Grant.

It won't happen as Brown has a downer on the Bruno players and is trying to drive them out.

I think the Tanser signing is a waste of money and a backward step as he can't tackle and is lightweight.

Brown will continue to play him to justify his signing but could cost us in the long run.

Archived