onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Gillingham v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Teams needing points tighten their game up, so I think a 0-0 or 1-1 today which would be fairly good. Medals and my admiration for those that have made the trip today, from Jacko's description it didn't sound too warm or inviting, I hope you are rewarded with a good Vale performance.

Thomas has pulled out in the warm up and the QPR lad Axel Prohouly will replace him - not sure if that is starting or on the bench.

Very defensive looking line up, hope to god Walker isn't alone up front. Fingers crossed Michael's got this right.

I worry when we try to play defensively, as you can almost guarantee there will be a cock up at the back leading to us conceding, and then because of the line up we'll find it very difficult to get back into it.

Thomas crocked again, this time in the warm up. Hate to say it, and I've said it before, but that guy needs releasing. He's constantly injured, and is taking up a wage.

It's irritating cus, to me, when he plays he our most consistently creative player, the only man capable of putting in a dangerous cross or breaking down a defence.

Maybe if he knows his career is winding down we could get him on a pay as you play deal next year. He won't be short of money when you look at his past.

Guest TommyMac
Thomas crocked again, this time in the warm up. Hate to say it, and I've said it before, but that guy needs releasing. He's constantly injured, and is taking up a wage.

Didn't Thomas say something along the lines of only signing for Vale because Smith and Ribeiro were here? Might be imagining that or reading too much into it but does he want to be here any more.

Didn't Thomas say something along the lines of only signing for Vale because Smith and Ribeiro were here? Might be imagining that or reading too much into it but does he want to be here any more.

He may have done, honestly don't know. But I wouldn't say that he doesn't want to play for us - Simply think that he can't as he's too injury prone!

Have to wonder about us playing only one up front but there ya go.

Don't think its a bad side with the players we have. I would have played Pugh and wouldn't have Cecilia on the bench. Shame about Amaros, do think hes a decent player.

Think Kiko, Tavares, Peiria, Shalaj, Mbamba and Kelly are done.

Have to wonder about us playing only one up front but there ya go.

Don't think its a bad side with the players we have. I would have played Pugh and wouldn't have Cecilia on the bench. Shame about Amaros, do think hes a decent player.

Think Kiko, Tavares, Peiria, Shalaj, Mbamba and Kelly are done.

Disappointed that Walker is alone up from with Hooper again on the wing. See how we get on.

Archived