onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The clubs dying on its feet

Vital Spark

Not been down for a few months due to various personal reasons, but took the family today and have to say what a depressing mood there is hanging over the club on and off the pitch. All life has been sucked from this once great club and it is dying on its feet.

The blame lies squarely at Normans door - what a mess he's making of 'running' this club.

I genuinely fear not only for our L1 status, but our very existence.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Fans have tried all week to put a positive spin on Deadline day, but truthfully it was another disaster. We cannot entice players who are capable of keeping us in this league. We are being outbid by 2nd division teams for players.

We are definitely going down, this team is well short of 1st division standard, I cannot see any improvement under Normans stewardship.

Fans have tried all week to put a positive spin on Deadline day, but truthfully it was another disaster. We cannot entice players who are capable of keeping us in this league. We are being outbid by 2nd division teams for players.

We are definitely going down, this team is well short of 1st division standard, I cannot see any improvement under Normans stewardship.

We can't entice players because we a offering laughable wages - fact! The image of the club has changed dramatically in the past few years and we're going to struggle to attract anyone under the current conditions. A lot of damage has been done to the club and its fan base.

Not been down for a few months due to various personal reasons, but took the family today and have to say what a depressing mood there is hanging over the club on and off the pitch. All life has been sucked from this once great club and it is dying on its feet.

The blame lies squarely at Normans door - what a mess he's making of 'running' this club.

Agree

Smurf has to go!

He has no idea what he is doing or how to run a football club! The team we had at the end of last season needed 3 quality additions to challenge for the playoffs.

I would dare say the money wasted on the truely ridiculous gamble, and the correction that was then required, would have funded that easily.

And the scariest part is that he is an egotistical maniac that will literally still think he knows best!

Get out of our club. He is the custodian of our heritage and is doing a terrible job.

Smurf out!

Totally agree we need to start some protests. The challenge we face is that Norman is such a stubborn ignorant man he would rather see a housing estate on vale park than give in. He also owns the ground seperately.

We are in big big trouble I feel a lot bigger trouble than when we went into admin.

I said from the first few months of Norman's tenure that he will prove the downfall of our club with his crazy sweetie jar nonsense which flattered to deceive.

We want Norman out

Archived