onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The clubs dying on its feet

Vital Spark

Advert

He is waiting for Kelly to start a game so he can have someone to blame.

I think he could have a long wait for that, though Kelly is certainly no worse than many others this season. Still, if you are right and that keeps us from having to read any sycophantic drivel, then that is one small consolation in our times of trouble.

I remember very fondly the days that I and others were shot down for daring to suggest that the Bruno experiment would end in tears.

Some people have a loyalty to Smurf that unfortunately makes them blind to the poor decisions he is making on a monthly basis. I thank Smurf for his undoubted efforts over the past 4 years but I truly feel that as a team and a club we are regressing.

Smurf has to go.

I feel it's too late for this season

We were awful and we have a very young inexperienced and weak team

No goals in the team and we cannot keep clean sheets at all

Anyone who thought an unproven foreign manager and 10 second-rate foreign signings, combined with a huge overhaul of the playing and coaching staff, would be a good idea is blind imho.

Clippety-Clop.

it proved to be ,,so you didnt cheer and werent pleased the good start, you sat there waiting give sight to the blind- people comment and act as though other fans pull the strings because they are content to go and support a football team- here is a prediction some teams will get relegated (could well be us but might not) some teams will get promoted (wont be us) thats football i'm afraid unless people are blind - glad i put some glasses on

The blue faced joker is killing this Club of ours, I said ages ago he is a "CONMAN". I have been Vale since 1961 and have witnessed some awful chairmanship or whatever you call them in this "new football""terms over the years.Anyway it's about time this grey haired monster sells up and fooks offl

You actually believe that don't you. The people that pushed away investment, and overseeing terminal decline in order to maintain their roles. And then giving a chunk of the club away to two con men for the same reasons. It's amazing how you can still try to defend the indefensible. You can see all smurfs faults easily enough, of which there are a huge amount. However can't see any of v2001 who were by far worse. All over missing a free ticket from mar mate.

I thought we had done with the free tickets thing. I have NEVER had a free ticket from Port Vale, or any other club for that matter. I think the administrators may have given the club away to two people who were not what they seemed either.

The blue faced joker is killing this Club of ours, I said ages ago he is a "CONMAN". I have been Vale since 1961 and have witnessed some awful chairmanship or whatever you call them in this "new football""terms over the years.Anyway it's about time this grey haired monster sells up and fooks offl

Must have been in a nappy

I thought we had done with the free tickets thing. I have NEVER had a free ticket from Port Vale, or any other club for that matter. I think the administrators may have given the club away to two people who were not what they seemed either.

Did you actually look at the list of creditors that V2001 ran up. A lot of decent people lost a lot of money . I think creditors got about 4p in the pound, that's how well the club was run and people stood by and watched it happen.

Sorry Howjy, that's hogwash. A couple of single games were around the 4000 mark including a televised one v Grimsby, but the average in the championship (whilst still poor) was never that low over any whole season. It reached 8000-9000 a couple of times too.

This sort of fact manipulation forces posts that appear to attack the club, when I'd like to support them more than ever, but you and I both know that what happened in the transfer window has made MBs job truly horrific and difficult and who is sitting there counting the 300k.

Sorry Bea,it isn't.I didn't say we averaged that.I said there would be 4000 home fans on quite a few occasions in The Championship.

This may or may not be the case but how is change going to be effected and what is the alternative or consequences - The supporter base is again going to be split between those that protest and those that dont with some fans thinking they are better/clever than others yet in the end we are all the same as the rift & pain from v2001 is still an open wound for many

This may or may not be the case but how is change going to be effected and what is the alternative or consequences - The supporter base is again going to be split between those that protest and those that dont with some fans thinking they are better/clever than others yet in the end we are all the same as the rift & pain from v2001 is still an open wound for many

The protests have already started, just look at the plunging attendances, empty boxes and old advertisement boards.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived