onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: FA3 Huddersfield T v Port Vale

Fosse69

I take a lot of comfort (nay delight!) in Stoke getting knocked out at home to a lower league team meaning that their season is over in early January.

So do I!

It's absolutely wonderful and enough for me to have an enjoyable beer. More than makes up for our fully expected defeat

I'm afraid most people have seriously lost interest in Vale now . Season ticket holders only will force themselves to go, as long as there's nothing better to do

Advert

We are s**t and we know we are,...... but losing two of your best players , especially a centre back and your goalie in the same game against championship opposition , is c**p luck . Smurf needs to stick with Browny, and back him to the hilt with some DECENT signings, no more Patersons or AJs ,and no dodgy unknown foreign players,

. Getting a bit p****d off now.

Disappointed with the manner of the defeat more than anything. Lack of balls and professionalism. We stood back and let them showboat in the end. A player would a bit of pride would have probably kicked one of their players at that point but we never even had that.

Many didn't understandably want Bruno and he's gone and many want Brown gone.

Crewe fans want Davies gone and Stoke City fans want Hughes gone.

On top of that many Vale fans want Smurf gone.

?

I really struggled with GCSE math problems when they wrote them like this.

If only it was as simple as employing a good manager.

Klopp wouldn't be able to galvanise this current crop of crap.

In ten years time we will look back at Norman Smurthwaites reign and his major decisions and wonder what the hell he was playing at.

We are in a right old mess and the man who has to sort it out and got us here is absolutely clueless.

Brace yourselves. It will probably get worse.

If Smurf is to appoint a manager, then let him be a manager with experience of british football - along the lines of JFH or Rowett. Then give them money so they can bring in strikers and midfield players with experience. But don't go down the cheap route of a foreign manager cos its cheap.

Would rather have Brown stay than another inexperienced manager, cos someone has said he is really good. I would then wonder if Smurf is actually trying to close the club down, which I am sure he is not trying to do. Who would want to be owner of a footy club.

Jfh or rowett

fair enough Would these be in budget and achievable

It would be best in my opinion not to add any cost to managerial positions(guessing Bruno resigned probably without choice and would have had a payoff same as coaches) and invest every penny into getting 2 midfielders and front players who are tried and tested, add forrester getting match fit , foley back and stay up re assess end of season keep those that can and get rid of those that can't.

fair enough Would these be in budget and achievable

It would be best in my opinion not to add any cost to managerial positions(guessing Bruno resigned probably without choice and would have had a payoff same as coaches) and invest every penny into getting 2 midfielders and front players who are tried and tested, add forrester getting match fit , foley back and stay up re assess end of season keep those that can and get rid of those that can't.

I differ. I'd invest it in an experienced manager

Archived