onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Dodds signs for shrews!!

carpetman123

Think a lot need to calm down jeez its only the end of this season and already some of you are on suicide watch!! Players will come and go and i,m sure Norman has everything in hand and we will be a force once the season starts....just to prove the bookies wrong!!!

All calm down and get your bets on!

Try and look at the situation objectively.

We are manager-less, have offered our already mediocre squad contracts ridden with budget cuts, have lost our longest-serving player with our captain possibly following, have an utter clown in charge of the club, won't have a manager until the '3rd week of June' by which time any decent players who we could afford will have been snapped up, and did I already mention, we have an utter clown in charge of the club.

You may be friends with Smurf and thats fine, but surely you can agree he isn't doing a particularly good job at the minute?

Smurf out.

Advert

We are manager-less, have offered our already mediocre squad contracts ridden with budget cuts, have lost our longest-serving player with our captain possibly following, have an utter clown in charge of the club, won't have a manager until the '3rd week of June' by which time any decent players who we could afford will have been snapped up, and did I already mention, we have an utter clown in charge of the club.

You may be friends with Smurf and thats fine, but surely you can agree he isn't doing a particularly good job at the minute?

Smurf out.

anyone's who's friends with smurf can't have many friends.

Its not the end of the world.

Im looking forward to watching Vale without hearing someone shout "edit off Dodds"

Onwards & upwards.

i'd rather here that then moaning about sam kelly, chris birchall, adam yates, least dodds is better than that useless deadwood.

Had a decent year but really not a big loss, turned up and performed excellent one week then invisible for the next month. Still would have preferred him to stay given the current situation. Been a good servant for us though and a wish him well. His offer must have been shocking for him to leave. I have a feeling not one of the players offered a deal will sign.

They all have had shocking offers

Smurf out.

I think you should look at the situation objectively.

We have our best players already signed up for at least another year, bar Andoh. We have a blank canvas and presumably a fairly decent budget to chip away at if the current contract offers are rejected. We may not have a manager but its a decent proposition for anyone with a bit of ambition. By the way that clown has kept us afloat for two seasons and backed the manager financially whenever he was asked. Ala Jak Alnwick, Ryan Inniss, Uche, Robinson, Kennedy,etc.

Its not the end of the world.

Im looking forward to watching Vale without hearing someone shout "edit off Dodds"

Onwards & upwards.

If Smurf has his way, youll be hearing alot worse than that next season from Vale fans.

I liked Dodds. Good baller with a decent footballing brain. A good servant to the club too. All this talk of only playing well when needing a contract is nonsense but I do accept that he was inconsistent and is replaceable.

There may be better out there within the constraints of the budget but and it's a big but...will they be available by the time we appoint a manager?

Louis Dodds is signing for Shrewsbury should be confirmed today!!!!

Good luck to him.

At least at Shrewsbury he will know who his manager will be,who own's the club,who the chairman is,who the CEO is.He will probably even know which players he will be playing alongside.Thats a huge difference compered to what he will know about (tin pot,Zero information,confusing,contradicting) Port Vale.

Archived