onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who will be the Vales new manager?

PV1973

Totally agree ST, its like a game with him and so unprofessional. I can just imagine next these 2 championship contenders didn't cut the cloth so it will be the one that is to be announced on the 21st. If it is still to be the 21st that tells me he has already made his choice and all this is his way of playing around. Can't imagine what the likes of Pope thinks of him now, that he now states that he is increasing the budget to what it was when he was here and that is the reason he had to let him go. And yes I know we saw the best out of Pope but I'm using as another example of the riddles / change of direction we find ourselves in, under his so called professional leadership as a chairman.

Pope went because he was on silly money, if he does give the same budget as the first year we can affor 3 decent players for popes cut of the budget.

I think he is playing a blinder here. I also think that candidate 3 is nailed on. The interviewing of 2 more people is either a cover up or covering himself if things go wrong.

I see nothing wrong with the chairmanship actions on this yet.

Advert

Pope went because he was on silly money, if he does give the same budget as the first year we can affor 3 decent players for popes cut of the budget.

I think he is playing a blinder here. I also think that candidate 3 is nailed on. The interviewing of 2 more people is either a cover up or covering himself if things go wrong.

And that's all it is.......a lot of " I thinks" and assumptions. With regard to the chairmanship actions, name another chairman that conducts all the clubs PR and communications via twitter or as much as our so called professional chairman does ?

Completely agree, hes actually finally building a buzz. A lot of this is moaning for moaning sake it seems.

And that's all it is.......a lot of " I thinks" and assumptions. With regard to the chairmanship actions, name another chairman that conducts all the clubs PR and communications via twitter or as much as our so called professional chairman does ?

Your post had a lot of ifs and I think also, we are all speculating. As for the Twitter posts that's a modern form of fan interaction, hopefully he is going to use it in a positive way in the future as he is now.

Oh the perils of on the job training in the full view of football fans, with instant media technology. Such an education results in many mistakes, but usually imprinted in the mind for longer term benefit. Maybe Norman is leading the field of chairmen by twittering with fans, not my cup of tea I prefer club announcements in the press, radio, or web sites, so be it. He has promised that we will all be happy by Xmas, hopefully due to the results on the field as my belief in Santa has worn thin over the years. I look forward to the changes that will bring that about, whatever they may be.

Im amazed anyone believes a thing this man says. On twitter. In the press. It amazes me.

Im selling the club.

We have buyers.

I wont tell you who they are.

They are taking over end of march.

They are having another month.

There are american investors.

I wont tell you who they are.

Everythings fallen through.

Im now not selling the club.

The budget is being cut.

The budget is now going to be that of the first season back in league 1.

I spoke to Bill Bell. (After he died)

Mourinho phoned me.

Thought it was a joke.

Phoned me back at the weekend and then i realised it was him!

Im appointing a CEO if i dont sell up.

Im not appointing one. It costs too much.

And thats off the top of my head. The man lives in cuckooville.

Now, believe what you want but until i see hard proof of a good manager coming through the door and decent players being signed, he can shove his words on twitter right now.

The man has a lot to prove to Vale fans that he can get things right after the last 6 months and all this "In Smurf we trust" rubbish, is exactly that..... Rubbish.

I don't trust him and his bull **** one little bit.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Come on Spunkers, get off the fence and tell us what you really mean. :)

Oh the perils of on the job training in the full view of football fans, with instant media technology. Such an education results in many mistakes, but usually imprinted in the mind for longer term benefit. Maybe Norman is leading the field of chairmen by twittering with fans, not my cup of tea I prefer club announcements in the press, radio, or web sites, so be it. He has promised that we will all be happy by Xmas, hopefully due to the results on the field as my belief in Santa has worn thin over the years. I look forward to the changes that will bring that about, whatever they may be.

Oh dear... santa wont like that... bag of cinders for you at Xmas

doesn't it remind you of another great successful period we had when Bill Bell was chairmen? Every other month was a drama but without the internet!

I am as decided about this as I am voting on 23rd June!

Wheeler dealers in common?

Archived