onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jack Butland

soothsayer

Advert

Superb keeper and the lad has got a long future in the England team.

You're probably right but he showed his inexperience tonight.

Excellent England performance though. Dele Alli, Harry Kane and Vardy look a real handful. Just hope Roy keeps with them and doesn't go back to his favourites (Rooney, Walcott and sick note Sturridge).

You're probably right but he showed his inexperience tonight.

Excellent England performance though. Dele Alli, Harry Kane and Vardy look a real handful. Just hope Roy keeps with them and doesn't go back to his favourites (Rooney, Walcott and sick note Sturridge).

To be fair all keepers have moments like this, look at Alnwick.

Promising team especially without Sterling and Rooney. I was worried he would take Vardy but I think he has to now.

Defensively aside from Smalling we are well short of potential champions though, Woy needs to get the excuse in early that we are practicing for Russia then Qatar!

Promising team especially without Sterling and Rooney. I was worried he would take Vardy but I think he has to now.

Defensively aside from Smalling we are well short of potential champions though, Woy needs to get the excuse in early that we are practicing for Russia then Qatar!

We do need to improve at the back but I thought Clyne and Rose were good going forward tonight.Dier is a bonus but we desperately need another centre- back.

Excellent come back

Really hope he sticks with th 4-4-2 diamond, with allows him to play both Kane and Vardy in their best positions.

Ali has the potential to be a real world class player.

I'm in danger of actually getting a bit excited about this tournament.

You play to your strengths and England are a far better side going forward than they are at the back. But we are certainly a more talented team than the Greek one was that one he Euros some years ago so with a bit of luck who knows what can be achieved?

Fantastic performance tonight against the World Champions, though I think we obviously wanted it a little bit more. Alli was sensational for a 19 year old kid despite his open goal miss. What a talent he is. I don't think any side will be happy to play Englabd in a few months time if we play at the same level.

* wouldn't take Vardy!

I don't think I have ever seen a team 'switch off' quite so obviously, deliberately and pathetically as Germanty after their second goal. The England performance was good, but getting carried away with it will end in tears, just like after Vale's 3-2 comeback was followed by a big crash against Burton.

The non-existent marking at the last corner was amazing, but generally the Germans just were not going to treat it as any more than a five-a-side for nearly all the second half. That was most definitely NOT the world champions England just beat, but well done for an enthusiastic performance anyway.

I don't think I have ever seen a team 'switch off' quite so obviously, deliberately and pathetically as Germanty after their second goal. The England performance was good, but getting carried away with it will end in tears, just like after Vale's 3-2 comeback was followed by a big crash against Burton.

The non-existent marking at the last corner was amazing, but generally the Germans just were not going to treat it as any more than a five-a-side for nearly all the second half. That was most definitely NOT the world champions England just beat, but well done for an enthusiastic performance anyway.

Being positive won't guarantee you'll succeed but being negative will guarantee you won't.

Archived