onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter C 2 Port Vale 0 Post Match comments

Fosse69

We were totally outplayed in the game, I don't think anyone can come on here and defend that performance.

I am still at a loss to wonder how Birchall managed to stay on the whole game as well as O'Connor who never looked properly fit. I presume Foiey must have been injured because aside from the keeper he was the only player who looked interested.

The defending from set plays again leaves a lot to be desired and we still never look like we will score from a corner or free kick.

Today was the lowest after a game for a very long time, we as Vale fans are used to losing but it was the way we lost which was completely unacceptable.

Advert

I haven't been following as long as you, just over 25 years for myself but that was there with Chasetown and Hereford for me.

I was reminded of the Hereford game. It could and probably should have been 4 or 5 today. Simply clueless from beginning to end. I felt sorry for Alnwick.

P

We were totally outplayed in the game, I don't think anyone can come on here and defend that performance.

I am still at a loss to wonder how Birchall managed to stay on the whole game as well as O'Connor who never looked properly fit. I presume Foiey must have been injured because aside from the keeper he was the only player who looked interested.

The defending from set plays again leaves a lot to be desired and we still never look like we will score from a corner or free kick.

Today was the lowest after a game for a very long time, we as Vale fans are used to losing but it was the way we lost which was completely unacceptable.

Agree with all of that, I too thought Foley was the only one trying, and he gets taken off. O'Conner, Streete, Dodds, Birchall to name just 4, didn't look bothered at all.

I went to the Torquay game Saturday and they put on abetter show than vale did to day asked Nathan has he came off the pitch if he was going to watch the vale at Exeter and the answer was No I'm going home. While waiting for the bus back to Torquay four stewards where talking saying a vale director was at the game and wanted to buy the club.

Just dodging the swear filter. No big deal. Earl does wind me up, but that is his right, his opinion and he is entitled to it.

Just to illustrate the quality and validity of 'his majestys' opininon - he posted this before the match

'Spoke to my mate today who is an Exeter fan and he said they are really struggling it seems with injuries to key players - he mentioned David Noble, Manny Oyeleke, Danny Butterfield, Ryan Harley and Matt Oakley are all doubts.'

Good job we didn't have to face their 'key' players then, might have had a difficult day. :angry:

Archived