onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Replay Thursday

Jacko51

Advert

If you're making the trip you'll be visiting the oldest continually used ground in the world (1871) worth it for that alone surely?

Capacity is 3,000 with only 250 seats I believe so allocation will be minimal but looking at a pretty small following I would envisage anyway with it being on the box......

Rob did a feature last week.York Road was the ground featured in The Card.Will we get tickets for the BELL street end or the RAILWAY stand.( probably close that stand for the day)?

Guest barnzay_13

Glad to see that we are going to get some tv coverage (as long as we dont mess it up infront of the nation), who thinks we should have it on in the valient suite again like againsed chasetown?

Nice Thursday night pint down the vale watching the game would be pretty good i think. :)

Glad to see that we are going to get some tv coverage (as long as we dont mess it up infront of the nation), who thinks we should have it on in the valient suite again like againsed chasetown?

Nice Thursday night pint down the vale watching the game would be pretty good i think. :)

Think last time we asked about this there was a copy right issue that stopped it going ahead.

It was either toward end of season but I also have a slight feeling that it was something to do with cup replays being involved as well.Maybe someone with a better memory than me can remember it better.

In the LDV season we did it twice. At the beginning of March we played Wycombe away on the Saturday, Stoke away in the LDV on the Monday, Colchester away on the Wednesday and Peterborough at home on the Saturday. We won all four.

Then in the last week of the season we played our last five league matches in 7 days.

In the LDV season we did it twice. At the beginning of March we played Wycombe away on the Saturday, Stoke away in the LDV on the Monday, Colchester away on the Wednesday and Peterborough at home on the Saturday. We won all four.

Then in the last week of the season we played our last five league matches in 7 days.

Jeez I remember all those games, the difference is that team actually had some spunk and ability! Something the current crop are sadly lacking in atm!

Great now we can embarass ourselves live on National TV!

Still I suppose the money is a bonus even if we lose.

I'll probably pop round the local Social club as they have BT Sport!

I think pride and determination will kick in to put right the Sunday flop.

VERY 'cunning plan' by Smurf and Page - to get a replay that will be on TV

(and everybody thought we did'nt play well ?)

Each club will receive £33,750 for the broadcast while the winners will also be rewarded

with £18,000 from the FA's prize fund.

So we will now be able to buy a decent Striker ie:

Jamie Vardy - I suggest!

- get the collection bucket out

(wot a long link:)

http://www.maidenhead-advertiser.co.uk/Sport/Football/Maidenhead-Utd-FC/BT-Sport-cameras-at-York-Road-for-Maidenhead-Uniteds-replay-with-Port-Vale-10112015.htm

I live only 12 miles away from the ground, so i'll get the bike out

- no buses after 7.30pm :mad:

Also I get BT Sport free with Virgin Media so I will be able to record it

(and analyse why we lost the replay)

VERY 'cunning plan' by Smurf and Page - to get a replay that will be on TV

(and everybody thought we did'nt play well ?)

Each club will receive £33,750 for the broadcast while the winners will also be rewarded

with £18,000 from the FA's prize fund.

So we will now be able to buy a decent Striker ie:

Jamie Vardy - I suggest!

- get the collection bucket out

(wot a long link:)

http://www.maidenhead-advertiser.co.uk/Sport/Football/Maidenhead-Utd-FC/BT-Sport-cameras-at-York-Road-for-Maidenhead-Uniteds-replay-with-Port-Vale-10112015.htm

I live only 12 miles away from the ground, so i'll get the bike out

- no buses after 7.30pm :mad:

Also I get BT Sport free with Virgin Media so I will be able to record it

(and analyse why we lost the replay)

Do you get all the BT Sport channels free or just BT Sport 1? This game will be on BT Sport 2 like last night's FC United game.

Archived