onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Congratulations to Jeremy Corbyn

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

The people of Bradford,Burnley,Blackburn and Nottingham should show their disgust at these politicians at the ballot box.

Whilst it doesn't mean that I personally agree with the remarks, it is very possible that the populations you are alluding to DO agree with what was said by 'these politicians' - or are you incapable of considering that ?

ps You forgot Rotherham.

The party needs to get a hold of this now and stamp it out as Livingstone and the other plank made them a laughing stock but this is now a serious issue which will see them lose votes and seats, what are these idiots thinking.

http://news.sky.com/story/1688489/anti-semitism-row-three-councillors-suspended

The conventional media is dead, especially Murdochs’ little empire. I wouldn't pick dog s**t up with his publications. Notice we're not hearing about the massive Islamaphobic tactics of the Tories and Zac Goldsmith, even many Tories (MPs, councillors, press) are voting Labour such is the disgust at his racist campaign. You won't hear about this is the mainstream right wing because it doesn't suit their agenda.

Think beyond the headlines if you're capable?

The conventional media is dead, especially Murdochs’ little empire. I wouldn't pick dog s**t up with his publications. Notice we're not hearing about the massive Islamaphobic tactics of the Tories and Zac Goldsmith, even many Tories (MPs, councillors, press) are voting Labour such is the disgust at his racist campaign. You won't hear about this is the mainstream right wing because it doesn't suit their agenda.

Increasingly I think the conventional political parties are dead. I wonder if Clegg regrets getting into bed with the Tories now?

He isn'tt - he finds it more satisfying to pretend empathy and be a sanctimonious creep.

As for Clegg, it isn't him that regrets earning a fortune as deputy PM, it is the liberals he sold out that really regret having such a self-obsessed oaf as leader.

What utter guff, are you seriously saying it's all media driven?

Again are the hear idiots being made to say and do the things they are doing by the right wing press?

Are you seriously saying there is no left leaning media in the UK?

You need to open your eyes and stop blaming everyone but those who are responsible.

Just as much left wing headlines which spout off loads of ****. It's a problem that needs to be addressed in house and move on.

The press write stories to sell papers no matter which side of the political divide they are on. The people who made the statements shot themselves in the foot, the press wont apply a coagulant to stop the bleeding they will pick away at it until its stops on its own.

Archived