onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Normans view.

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

I think it is a little unfair on page to be criticized by Norman after having a great unbeaten steak going till yesterday's game :(. Some people have got to realise we can't win every game. That's football. U win some and u lose some and sometimes u draw.

I can understand about Norman opinions about the poor substitutions in the second half which caused us to lose the game. I wouldn't like to be in Rob page's shoes right now. Being loved by all vale fans then slagged off by the fans and owner the next min. He is the man who has got to make the decisions on the pitch and they either go his way or they don't.

In my opinion he should kept it private and discussed it with RP and his management team on Monday instead of telling the whole world on Twitter.

I don't like the way Smurf has done this. He, like many others, isn't happy with the subs but he is the chairman of the club and there needs to be some professionalism and respect shown. If he feels that Page deserves a rollicking then do it behind closed doors. To sum up - you have got it so wrong Smurf and in one word 'pathetic'.

As ever just my opinion.

My opinion too, embarrassing .

Whilst not wanting to get into an argument on whose club it is, you arent the one putting in and potentially losing hundreds of thousands of pounds.

No, supporters already did that under the previous regime. I don't dispute what Norman has done for the club but I don't think he has been that sensible in his public comments regarding yesterday's game.

Suspect Norman was more upset/embarrassed by the source of the criticism/comments than the actual comments/events on the pitch....rival directors basically taking the p from what I can gather wound him up. They possibly got the kind of reaction that they were hoping for which for me is disappointing although it shows that Norman cared enough to respond; would have been better to come back with "Don't care what they think, we're higher up the table" or something like that

Draw a line under it, move on

Suspect Norman was more upset/embarrassed by the source of the criticism/comments than the actual comments/events on the pitch....rival directors basically taking the p from what I can gather wound him up. They possibly got the kind of reaction that they were hoping for which for me is disappointing although it shows that Norman cared enough to respond; would have been better to come back with "Don't care what they think, we're higher up the table" or something like that

Draw a line under it, move on

:clap:

Am I the only one who saw Birchall in the Bradford penalty area shooting at goal immediately before the Bradford attack which led to their goal? Or are you all watching on Radio Stoke as usual? Not bad for someone who can't run.

By the way we don't all know that Kelly is not good enough. I see a young player who is averse to taking risks and has probably been indoctrinated with the nonsense of possession at all costs. When he has confidence and takes a man on he shows considerable promise but needs further coaching at toughening up before he is ready for a full game - just as Andoh did last year.

Archived