onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

West Bromwich Albion fixture confirmation

MattW

Again Vale have NOT made it crystal clear to fans exactly what the situation is!

Does Norman mean the 10 coaches he's ordered are only for season ticket holders? That potentially could mean 500 fans or so catered for. That leaves only just over 2,000 for "others." That full total would exceed the number of season ticket holders Vale have.

On the other hand IF Norman is allowing non season ticket holders to be guaranteed a ticket IF they go on his coaches then we are seriously going to have a problem. It is usually anticipated and expected from season ticket holders that they are first served with tickets.

I repeat what others say too, that many, many fans, me included DO NOT live near to Burslem and it's crazy to expect me and others living South of Vale to make their way to Vale to pick up a coach and drive past where you live!!

An official explanation/comment is required from the club to clear the air before any of us attempt to visit to purchase a ticket.

Advert

I agree with this.

I would be travelling from Manchester on the train if I can even get a ticket.

I live in brum, so a 'home' game for me. No way im missing it, so just hope I don't end up having to go in the home end!!!

As I was posting post number 77 it appears at long last an official comment has been made! Good, it's now crystal clear and allows season ticket fans to queue up from tomorrow morning. Thanks.

The draw was made Thursday evening, decision and contact between clubs on Friday, organising a home match on Saturday and an announcement on purchasing tickets today. Pretty impressive in my opinion.

I hope you are correct.This is what Jimmy posted on FB.

Jim Doherty I spoke to Norman on Saturday and he said he had booked 10 Coaches........And you WOULD be guaranteed a match Ticket IF you booked on his Official Coaches..........AND he was NOT asking for any extra allocation of tickets. tut tut.

Great!I've paid for my 4 seats already on Jimmys coach ,which was well organised, and now will have to queue up twice,as we've got 3 season tickets!!Ill have to go back for an additional one for my grandson.Thanks Norman:banghead:

Great!I've paid for my 4 seats already on Jimmys coach ,which was well organised, and now will have to queue up twice,as we've got 3 season tickets!!Ill have to go back for an additional one for my grandson.Thanks Norman:banghead:

But ST holders will always and should get priority.You would have had to go back for your grandson's ticket anyway.when they go on General sale.People were moaning that ST holders could get 2 tickets for Crewe.I think Jimmys Tours should have provided you with match tickets anyway Dave.:DIf your Grandson is under 9 STs are free?

But ST holders will always and should get priority.You would have had to go back for your grandson's ticket anyway.when they go on General sale.People were moaning that ST holders could get 2 tickets for Crewe.I think Jimmys Tours should have provided you with match tickets anyway Dave.:DIf your Grandson is under 9 STs are free?

They are £20 for Lorne St for under9's.I have to take them there as I have health issues and need the Disabled facilities.I was hoping that we would have had 2 tickets per ST again,hence no double journey,especially from Wales,as I'm away this week!!!

NORMAN (Smurf).........You cannot help yourself, you have steadied this Club without a doubt and without a doubt you are running a good and improving ship..........BUT as usual you **** the fans off with as regards WBA away......Your selfish rip off Coach prices (£13-50) for a normal Coach with NO toilet and a Guaranteed Match ticket to boot.........What about the fans ho cannot use Official Transport or prefer to make their own way..AND you personally told me on Saturday you would not make anymore demands for extra tickets IF requested by our fans...........Its a CUP game and WBA fans could move to other parts of their Stadium as a one off, its NOT going to sell out...........Treat your own fans with respect and stop ****ing them off..........I have supported you through thick and thin, but you sometimes DON'T think.

What an over-reaction. £13-50 with a guaranteed ticket seems perfectly reasonable, I'd say ignore this silly outburst Smurf - quite a coincidence that the poster is running transport too ?

This sense of entitlement of season ticket holders is winding me up.

Just because you had a few hundred spare quid in June doesn't make you any more of a fan than someone who couldn't afford one, and imo shouldn't entitle you to first choice ticket.

Archived