onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

West Bromwich Albion fixture confirmation

MattW

Advert

Just finished a night shift so waiting up to see if its 9am today!!. Poor communication really as the fixture was announced on Thursday and conformation on Friday.

How is it poor communication? It says on the website details of the on sale date will be made in due course. Pretty straight forward to me or am I missing something? Go and get your head down ;)

NORMAN (Smurf).........You cannot help yourself, you have steadied this Club without a doubt and without a doubt you are running a good and improving ship..........BUT as usual you **** the fans off with as regards WBA away......Your selfish rip off Coach prices (£13-50) for a normal Coach with NO toilet and a Guaranteed Match ticket to boot.........What about the fans ho cannot use Official Transport or prefer to make their own way..AND you personally told me on Saturday you would not make anymore demands for extra tickets IF requested by our fans...........Its a CUP game and WBA fans could move to other parts of their Stadium as a one off, its NOT going to sell out...........Treat your own fans with respect and stop ****ing them off..........I have supported you through thick and thin, but you sometimes DON'T think.

2750 allocation, 1 per ST unless you book official travel and that guarantees you a seat [ tin hat on ]

Wonder if the police have dictated that? Bearing in mind Villa, Birmingham, Wolves, West Brom and Walsall are all at home in the second round, I imagine WMP's resources will be pretty stretched over the 2 nights. I suspect they want as few Vale as possible heading back towards New St for kicking out time.

Wonder if the police have dictated that? Bearing in mind Villa, Birmingham, Wolves, West Brom and Walsall are all at home in the second round, I imagine WMP's resources will be pretty stretched over the 2 nights. I suspect they want as few Vale as possible heading back towards New St for kicking out time.

In which case the simple solution would have been to arrange the game on a different day.

NORMAN (Smurf).........You cannot help yourself, you have steadied this Club without a doubt and without a doubt you are running a good and improving ship..........BUT as usual you **** the fans off with as regards WBA away......Your selfish rip off Coach prices (£13-50) for a normal Coach with NO toilet and a Guaranteed Match ticket to boot.........What about the fans ho cannot use Official Transport or prefer to make their own way..AND you personally told me on Saturday you would not make anymore demands for extra tickets IF requested by our fans...........Its a CUP game and WBA fans could move to other parts of their Stadium as a one off, its NOT going to sell out...........Treat your own fans with respect and stop ****ing them off..........I have supported you through thick and thin, but you sometimes DON'T think.

What is this all about? 13.50 seems reasonable to me. Cheaper than petrol if you drive yourself anyway.

Archived