onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

West Bromwich Albion fixture confirmation

MattW

This sense of entitlement of season ticket holders is winding me up.

Just because you had a few hundred spare quid in June doesn't make you any more of a fan than someone who couldn't afford one, and imo shouldn't entitle you to first choice ticket.

Of course it should.

You do realise season tickets go on sale at roughly the same time every year? Ever thought of putting a bit of money aside each month?

Advert

Can I please get clarification? Unless you are a season ticket holder or travelling on one of the club's official coaches, you won't be able to get a ticket for the Vale end?

Why? Seems utterly bizarre.

Of course you can. As long as there are some left when they go on general sale.

That's not likely, is it? Why isn't Norman going to apply for more if we run out?

We need to sell 5000+ if he did that.I would have thought the club would lose out if they couldn't shift the full amount.Personally I tHink we could take 5000 but it looks like we will be sharing the away end with the Baggies.Just think how some of the Prem teams get on.Ive been on the Hawthorns when Man Utd have had 10000+ in the ground.

Season ticket holders priority.Guaranteed ticket if you go on the coaches PROVIDED by the CLUB ,at a cost.How do you normally get a ticket?

10 game ST holder.

Attended the Burnley fixture.

Live in London.

Why on earth would I want to board a coach that will take me back to Burslem?

Can I please get clarification? Unless you are a season ticket holder or travelling on one of the club's official coaches, you won't be able to get a ticket for the Vale end?

Why? Seems utterly bizarre.

Pretty much.

I suspect there'll be a couple of hundred that go to general sale. Take your chance and scramble for those. All because NS thinks we've got 2500 fans and they all live in Burslem.

NORMAN (Smurf).........You cannot help yourself, you have steadied this Club without a doubt and without a doubt you are running a good and improving ship..........BUT as usual you **** the fans off with as regards WBA away......Your selfish rip off Coach prices (£13-50) for a normal Coach with NO toilet .

£13.50 itself doesn't seem too bad but if there are a few of you then it's going to cost a lot more than going in a car I guess

Not possible by train I don't think cos of having to travel back so late. Coach is probably doable and cheaper. However it seems reasonable for the convenience. But doesn't alter that if there are a few of you then car will probably work out quite a lot cheaper

This sense of entitlement of season ticket holders is winding me up.

Just because you had a few hundred spare quid in June doesn't make you any more of a fan than someone who couldn't afford one, and imo shouldn't entitle you to first choice ticket.

Come on Hagrid,you're better than that.I paid in installments over 5 months and did without those months.For the 50 years+ I've been going the Vale STs have always had first dibs.

Speaking as someone who has had to pay for their season ticket twice because my lifer ticket was cancelled, I have to disagree with you there, Hagrid. I did not have a few hundred quid spare in June but I did have a few quid spare in Januaury, February, March etc and paid for my ticket in instalments. You could have done that if paying in one dollop in June was an issue. Alternatively, you could have had two less pints a week and put the savings in a money box but I'm going to be a whingeing old git here and say the younger generation appear to have lost the ability to save. I save 20p pieces in a money box and when I go to the Festival of Quilts each August I spend it on random stuff to sew with. I had nigh on a hundred quid this year.

Also, paying up front and supporting the club financially when you have no idea how they are going to perform during the season is an act of faith which surely deserves some reward. If you can find me one club in the land that doesn't give season ticket holders priority for cup tickets I might have more sympathy with your view.

Archived