onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket sales

Johno

I have a wife, 6 kids, 4? grandchildren and at least 1 great grandchild... not much chance of taking it with me... even though I have ordered pockets in my shroud.

What other people do with their money is their choice, they earned it so they can spend it how they want. If I was in the UK I would buy one... not to help the club but because it would be financially prudent to do so... saving £5+ per game.

U should be a proud man

Advert

geo

Better still get your cash out and get them kids down vale

The kids and grand kids are all grown up and making their own choices, I took a couple of them when they were younger. I try to avoid telling them what to do but try to help them in what they choose to do, its their life after all.

I just hope we can announce a couple of decent signings before Tuesday to give the last few days of early bird offer a boost

I agree. We've done ok in the transfer market to date but if we could get Inniss back here and a good striker signed on the dotted line it would convince people even more that we're going places.

The first team is far from complete and we're still, what, about 3-4 players short of a decent starting XI?

I've put MY money where MY mouth is' date=' if you did the same the club would probably be richer than Chelsea ;)[/quote']

ฺีBut I wouldnt... I put my money where it works for me

It's a lovely new home kit by the way but large is a little tight :)

If I wore football shirts I could buy them here for a fiver, they dont make them in a decent material, far to much static and heat generated in 35C temperatures to wear man made fibers... but I dont wear them.... so I dont buy them.

Rather than fans telling fans to buy ST's, should there not be some sort of buzz being built by the club that makes everyone think that they must get one?

I appreciate smurf and page have done well with the couple of new faces, but there doesn't appear to be much of a season ticket campaign.

Rather than fans telling fans to buy ST's, should there not be some sort of buzz being built by the club that makes everyone think that they must get one?

I appreciate smurf and page have done well with the couple of new faces, but there doesn't appear to be much of a season ticket campaign.

Without a cost accociatd to it what more can he do. The early bird has been until June, interest free credit offer, advertised in the ground and in the press and surf has been on local radio a lot.

Spending say. 10k on advertising now would be ludicrous. Announce a signing or 2 by the weekend is the best the club could do at this point.

Archived