onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer Transfers

Better signing for Man Utd.Another worldly to add to Depay and Darmian.MU and Bayern have agreed a deal for Schweinsteiger.

Bastian Schweinsteiger is on the plane on his way to Manchester,medical due today.Another player who is past his best and is simply targeting the PL for a huge final payday.Ramos will be next when De Gea goes.

Advert

Bastian Schweinsteiger is on the plane on his way to Manchester,medical due today.Another player who is past his best and is simply targeting the PL for a huge final payday.Ramos will be next when De Gea goes.

Absolute nonsense. He's 30, why is he past his best? He's at his peak if anything, and the type of player he is he'll be able to control games for a good few years as he's never relied on pace the same way as Andrea Pirlo doesn't or hasn't.

You really are clueless. Stick to knitting, eh?

Schneiderlin joins the new Galacticos at OT.Ottamendi and Cavani on the way?

I've never seen the fuss over Cavani. He's a good player, yes, but I wouldn't say he's world-class or would significantly improve United in any way. Though his style would suit our league. If United get Ramos and a top striker, like Benzema, then you have to say that they'll be a major force again once the new players have settled in.

Also, I believe that Liverpool are currently trying to sign Maro Reus again in a deal worth over 40 million as a direct replacement for Sterling. I won't get excited unless it actually comes off as he's been linked with the likes of Madrid in the past, but if it did happen then it would potentially take Liverpool to a new level as the signings of Torres and then Suarez did.

Given Utd currently only have Rooney and Wilson to play up front, Cavani would definitely improve them, as he would any squad in the Premier League.

They're likely to play only with one out and out striker, that will be Rooney. Cavani can play wide of a striker but who's he going to replace? I should imagine they're front three will either be Rooney, Depay and Di Maria or Rooney, Depay and Mata. I can't imagine that Cavani will settle for being a squad player.

Either way, I just don't think he's that good, and there are certainly better options out there for them to pursuit for the kind of money he would cost them.

They're likely to play only with one out and out striker, that will be Rooney. Cavani can play wide of a striker but who's he going to replace? I should imagine they're front three will either be Rooney, Depay and Di Maria or Rooney, Depay and Mata. I can't imagine that Cavani will settle for being a squad player.

Either way, I just don't think he's that good, and there are certainly better options out there for them to pursuit for the kind of money he would cost them.

Why would they move Rooney to 9 when he is a ten and has played as a ten since Scholes left? Any striker that comes in would play up top with Rooney behind and Schweinsteiger marshaling behind.

United have acquired a very, very good midfield.

Why would they move Rooney to 9 when he is a ten and has played as a ten since Scholes left? Any striker that comes in would play up top with Rooney behind and Schweinsteiger marshaling behind.

United have acquired a very, very good midfield.

They played Rooney as a striker at the back end of last season at times, just as England have done of late. That's a fact, not a matter of opinion. Whether they will next season is a different question altogether, but my point is that they can do a lot better than Cavani for the money that's been touted.

Absolute nonsense. He's 30, why is he past his best? He's at his peak if anything, and the type of player he is he'll be able to control games for a good few years as he's never relied on pace the same way as Andrea Pirlo doesn't or hasn't.

As expected,a different opinion gets the usual from the so-called fake Liverpool/Port Vale supporter.

Long live the BNC.

At his peak,you are having a laugh.You know as much about Schweinsteiger as you do about the Sterling transfer.The German has made 82 starts in the last 4 years and is going downhill fast.He won't last a season in the Premier League with his fitness problems.He's here for the money,why else would he leave Bayern Munich?

Will Grigg signed for Wigan. Davies and Grigg up front looks good for L1 level.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33523375

See they have signed Max Power too from Tranny who has a fair bit of potential. They have to be league champion favourites although I think this will be the season the Blunts finally pull themselves together especially if they re-sign Billy Sharp.

Archived