onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer Transfers

Everton are to sign Deulofu permanently, cracking little player.

And do people think Arsenal signing Cech would make them title contenders?

Permanently but with a buy back clause, he also struggled last season, but I agree was very decent last time at everton.

Arsenal still need 1 more world class player for me, a centre back, then I expect them to challenge, cech is an excellent signing though

Advert

Permanently but with a buy back clause, he also struggled last season, but I agree was very decent last time at everton.

Arsenal still need 1 more world class player for me, a centre back, then I expect them to challenge, cech is an excellent signing though

Barca must still think he has a good chance of developing to their standards if they have put a buy back clause in. Think last season he wasn't given a fair crack like he was at Everton.

Forgot yeah Arsenal need a class cb as well as Viera type player, that guy was idol.

I didn't expect anything different, you Liverpool fans never agree with logic . Rodgers has spunked another 50m up the wall. Added to the 200+ he had already wasted. I don't think the owners will give him any more time , he still hasn't fixed that woeful defence. Milner replacing Gerrard is hysterical.

They needed a firmino signing, but also a kroos, wilshere, khediera even Alex song is a better signing for less money than milner.

Ings isn't a top four player, simples really.

I don't think you will trouble the champions league spots this season , but let's see come next April

Liverpool aren't realistically going to sign a Kroos, Wilshere or a Khedira without Champions League football. They've done well to get Firminho in and also beat Arsenal to Milner. The fact that you're insisting that Rodgers has blown another 50 million before any of the new signings have even kicked a ball for the club is just silly.

Also, Milner is not a replacement for Gerrard, and to think so would be laughable. He wont even be played in the same position. Completely agree about the defence, although Clyne is a good signing and I expect to see another centre-back in before the season gets underway.

Danny Ings obviously isn't a top 4 player but Liverpool haven't signed him thinking he was. A young English striker signs foe a team like Liverpool we all should be wishing him luck and hope he turns into a top Striker for the sake of our national team not Liverpool.

Exactly. Ings won't be anything other than a back up player. He cost little, is still relatively young in that he can certainly improve further with better players around him, and also has a good appetite for the game, along with a goal in him. I'd much rather have him on the bench as an option over Lambert, who just doesn't fit in with the style of football Rodgers like to play, or Balotelli, who has obviously had a shocker since joining the club. Those who were for some reason expecting Liverpool to go out and sign Marco Reus or a forward of similar calibre need a bit of a reality check.

Sorry but Milner is better than Song. Milner goes about and does his job, and he's ****ing good at it. Personally I feel that's a fantastic signing. Danny Ings obviously isn't a top 4 player but Liverpool haven't signed him thinking he was. A young English striker signs foe a team like Liverpool we all should be wishing him luck and hope he turns into a top Striker for the sake of our national team not Liverpool.

That's fine until Brendan Rodgers decides he doesn't want him to play for England as he's either tired or "injured".

Before Beechy gets upset, that goes for all the top clubs and managers. :)

That's fine until Brendan Rodgers decides he doesn't want him to play for England as he's either tired or "injured".

I agree 100% but that's not just Rodgers that's all the top teams. It's all about money Fergie never let Rooney, Ferdinand and Co play if England had friendly on a Tuesday night because they were "injured" yet make the staring lineup for United on the Saturday. It's happened with Terry at Chelsea and Walcott. Didn't Ol Harry get caught trying to tell one of his Spurs players to do the same thing?

Sorry but Milner is better than Song. Milner goes about and does his job, and he's ****ing good at it. Personally I feel that's a fantastic signing. Danny Ings obviously isn't a top 4 player but Liverpool haven't signed him thinking he was. A young English striker signs foe a team like Liverpool we all should be wishing him luck and hope he turns into a top Striker for the sake of our national team not Liverpool.

Sorry but you are wrong, as usual.

A few times last season I thought Arsenal were 1 or 2 attacking players short of being serious contenders as when they had that great run a few years back.

I think they are 1 or 2 short myself,but if a fit Walcott stays I think they will be challenging next season.

Archived