onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Remie Streete released

Jacko51

Advert

I think Clarke is a decent player but certainly not as good as inniss or streete.

Inniss would be a huge signing for us, with him and 2 decent strikers, to replace Pope and Williamson, we could do something next term.

One things for sure if it weren't for the clean sheets and points gained during innis's loan, we would be starting next season in lge 2.

No it ****ing isn't! He was good, on loan about ten years ago.

****ing Vale fans and their obsession with former players

The problem is while Smurf and some Vale fans obsess themselves about signing two kids with 6 collective appearances, rival teams are strengthening with proven long-term quality signings. Yes, we need young talent, but they need to be coupled with experience. Clarke would have been a great addition, along with Streete or Inniss.

The problem is while Smurf and some Vale fans obsess themselves about signing two kids with 6 collective appearances, rival teams are strengthening with proven long-term quality signings. Yes, we need young talent, but they need to be coupled with experience. Clarke would have been a great addition, along with Streete or Inniss.

I think what you say is valid. But I would say that Port Vale do indeed have an experienced team and so we can fit in some younger players. Innis is in type and ability exactly what we need in central defence. Has he got downside - well maybe, got booked every game, got injured after 5. Are those genuine problems to be managed?

Thanks Jean, so about half way then

And from what was a poor season that's not too bad. A bit more optimism around the place and that figure will increase. I agree with what's being said with regards to Smurf. I love the guy, but in this instance optimism will come from some top signings. If he made one ridiculously good signing and then promised more if people bought season tickets it might be a better approach if he must dangle said carrot.

With respect that's guff, what has he reneged on?

He gave Adams and Page a 750k bonus and was rewarded with the loss of around 22,000 ticket sales over the season!!

What do you do with yourself on the days that I don't post anything?? The fact that we lost 6 on the bounce under your hero and then won 1 in 11 under Page perhaps explained the drop in attendances REP? Please though don't let the facts get in the way of your constant sniping.

What do you do with yourself on the days that I don't post anything?? The fact that we lost 6 on the bounce under your hero and then won 1 in 11 under Page perhaps explained the drop in attendances REP? Please though don't let the facts get in the way of your constant sniping.

It what he does its the way he is.

With respect that's guff, what has he reneged on?

He gave Adams and Page a 750k bonus and was rewarded with the loss of around 22,000 ticket sales over the season!!

Your comparisons are illogical.... he rewarded adams and page and got second rate players in return.... page and adams bought cack which resulted in a loss of 22,000 ticket sales.... the loss wasnt as a result of the 750K bonus it was a result of how it was spent... which has nowt to do with the fans.

Archived