onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Grew leaving

Jacko51

I put into question that no one on the forum can question his ability as a coach or assistant manager, so steer clear! He's been at the club in virtually every capacity over time, Micky kept him here and look what we did under Micky. I wish the bloke the very best, a terrific example of service and dedication to our club. He's been brilliant, spoke from the heart and with complete honestly, all the time!

Gd luck with the op and the future!

Advert

He's just confirmed it on RS. Needs a back op.

I hope his op goes well but i do think he was being dumped anyway.

This is just what we all wanted(one to go) and shows now that Page is his own man,now who is he mates with in football or who has he worked with who he could call upon

1 down, 1 to go.

tbh its a bit sad really, because the grew glover foyle era etc is all part of my childhood and I hate it when players who were absolute legends in their own time at the club go and tarnish their rapport with the fans later on in their careers. I just want us to have a fresh start, new players, new coaches, fresh faces , get a few good players in and support the lads !!

I agree but he has brought it on himself,i really cant forgive the venom he spouted at those protesting during the Bratt era but as i have said i do wish him well with his back op and his recovery

Is this decision made by Grew himself based on him needing an operation on his back?

Is he jumping before he is pushed?

Is it decision made by Page?

What ever it is hope the op goes well.

When you think back over our recent history and remember the better times.........promotion........great cup victories.....and Auto glass/LDV trophies, Grew was there or thereabouts.

There can be no question about his commitment to the club and we perhaps should all respect that. And of all the players from the 'glory years' he has probably put the most back.

It's just a shame that things have turned a little sour recently. I won't be sorry to lose him as our coach, it's time for a change, but good luck to a fellow Vale 'FAN'.

Is this decision made by Grew himself based on him needing an operation on his back?

Is he jumping before he is pushed?

Is it decision made by Page?

What ever it is hope the op goes well.

He said that Page told him he wanted younger coaches

Archived