onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

page out now

steauavaliant

Advert

What a truly wonderful creature you are. :yes:

A couple of weeks ago you posted something very personal and nasty, and I was and still am very angry but decided to let it be. But calling an honest employee, one of our best goalkeepers ever and someone I suspect you have no idea about their competence level 'a cancer of the club' is a real disgrace and you need to think about and watch the wording of what you post.

I have no idea about Mark Grew's coaching ability, seems most people don't rate it, but he is not undermining the club deliberately and posts like this ARE - you should be more careful and not post such things for many reasons. I really think you ought to ask someone to remove that but it's your call, don't say you later it wasn't pointed out to you.

If Mark Grew or anyone at the club reads this, can I just say that not all your supporters are such low-lifes as this one.

:clap::clap:

Just shows that REP is not as 'holier than thou' as he like to think he is.

That could surely be turned around to our advantage? The teams like Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Everton, Villa, West Brom, Stoke(?) etc have players in their youth system that will never make the Premiership, but could be very very good at our level. These are the players we should target and give chances to? Like the recentish days of McPhee, Bridge-Wilkinson, Armstrong, Pilkington, Goodlad etc.

Thats the was I see it surely being central in the country is better than being way up north or way down south.

Gareth Ainsworth, Neil Aspin, possibly even Martin Foyle again (even after his dismal season) are managers I would love to be in line for the job next year- and I think they will.

Uwe Rosler wont come here. Forget him.

Gareth Ainsworth, Neil Aspin, possibly even Martin Foyle again (even after his dismal season) are managers I would love to be in line for the job next year- and I think they will.

I know people say we wouldn't even consider Aspin as manager if he hadn't played for us, luckily for us he did play for us and we know about him! He should definately be in contention.

ainsworth might as now wasps have relocated to Coventry Wycombe may find themselves short of cash.

watching the Brizzy City game last night and thinking about the game with them at Vale park we were miles and miles apart they looked the business when they were warming up a very professional set up to say the least. They are and will be leagues apart from us. Something to aspire too lessons to be learned. We need some steel in the side something that has been sadly lacking for years, shocking really when a 19 year old can come in and make such a difference. Push the boat out and get Innis signed up asap.

I know people say we wouldn't even consider Aspin as manager if he hadn't played for us, luckily for us he did play for us and we know about him! He should definately be in contention.

Aspin would have been my choice when Adams first left tbh.

I have heard a few of his interviews on the Halifax website, he certainly comes across well when talking about the game tactically.

As a player he was the consummate professional, honest, committed, talented and a privilege to watch.

he was and IS his own man and to be honest the football served up to us at the moment is of a lesser standard than the conference.

No brainer for me.

Crazy as it might seem but after we lose on Saturday get rid of Page and have Pope as player manager until the end of the season. He can't do any worse than Page, knows the players and if he is leaving anyway he will not worry about upsetting anyone. He would take no nonsense of would probably **** any players that got out of line. Tactically he may not know much but neither does Page.

I have heard a few of his interviews on the Halifax website, he certainly comes across well when talking about the game tactically.

As a player he was the consummate professional, honest, committed, talented and a privilege to watch.

he was and IS his own man and to be honest the football served up to us at the moment is of a lesser standard than the conference.

No brainer for me.

I agree, he is a man who would take no nonsense from anyone. I've heard the same interviews , and he talks a lot of sense, and not the usual cliched

answers from a lot of managers.

No brainer for me.

Just the type of manager Mr.Smurf doesn't want.

We have a manager like it or not, we have a massive game coming up and its time to get behind the manager the team and pick over the carcass when the season finishes.

All this negativity is damaging ever likely the atmosphere is poor at Vale Park the Old ladies are sitting round the gallows gossiping away waiting for the next head to roll

Archived