onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf Email hack

brookersleftboot

Well l do not know you to judge if you are stupid

Last week both my emails were 'hacked' or layered as the Police advised me resulting in a bogus instruction to transfer over 90k out of The Club main Account

Purely by luck l stumbled over this and stopped this going on

I am seeking some help from someone on here who l believe is IT savy to help post this email provided by Baggers last night and my reply

Pressure is something l have had to endure for over 30 years and other than things out of my control(game time) enjoy the challenges it presents

You will be pleased to know l am now reluctantly withdrawing from here and all social media and let the Club PR run things from now.

SMURF

so these hackers were trying to pinch money but still found the time to email some of your contacts with accurate information regarding stand closures etc at the Crawley game? How would they know this info and why risk exposing themselves by getting involved in dialogue with said contacts?

Advert

so these hackers were trying to pinch money but still found the time to email some of your contacts with accurate information regarding stand closures etc at the Crawley game? How would they know this info and why risk exposing themselves by getting involved in dialogue with said contacts?

Very strange that

In the email Baggers sent to me no mention of Crawley or stand closures

So who are you

I will guess

Either the hacker or 1 of the people in the group email and l suspect the feeder of this rubbish to Baggers

If the latter that arrangement ceases with immediate effect because you are far from a sounding board

Over to you

A friend if mine sent an email to another friend in a fit of pique. She immediately regretted sending the email and claimed that her account had been hacked. #justsaying

Yes l can see that

That said how do you know l am Smurf

Well l do not know you to judge if you are stupid

Last week both my emails were 'hacked' or layered as the Police advised me resulting in a bogus instruction to transfer over 90k out of The Club main Account

Purely by luck l stumbled over this and stopped this going on

I am seeking some help from someone on here who l believe is IT savy to help post this email provided by Baggers last night and my reply

Pressure is something l have had to endure for over 30 years and other than things out of my control(game time) enjoy the challenges it presents

You will be pleased to know l am now reluctantly withdrawing from here and all social media and let the Club PR run things from now.

SMURF

I'm thrilled that we have £90k in bank.

Club PR. **** me, will that be Lodey?

pratts like him shouldn't be given air time, you can blame rs for that, what a ****.

The first caller after the game last Tuesday was a bloke called Brian who is a Stokie,he always rings up when we have a crisis on or have lost a few games.He was continually on RS when we went into admin and when Pratt was trying it on,the blokes a ghoul.

Very strange that

In the email Baggers sent to me no mention of Crawley or stand closures

So who are you

I will guess

Either the hacker or 1 of the people in the group email and l suspect the feeder of this rubbish to Baggers

If the latter that arrangement ceases with immediate effect because you are far from a sounding board

Over to you

you guessed right on one part but I wouldn't know how to hack into anything and I don't send private info to the press. Both Mike and Martin at the Sentinel know me and both will confirm you are wrong in your assumptions. You don't listen to sounding boards anyway so no skin off my nose.

Anybody else find this whole email saga embarrassing ? Does any other club get embroiled in such shenanigans ? Very sad situation :(

Err, yes other clubs do mess up....and far bigger than a no-story like this.

Cardiff and Malky Mackay's text messages

Leicester and Pearson telling a fan to fxxx off and die

Blackpool's chairman calling a fan a ******

Redknapp calling Taraabt 3 stone overweight in public

Wolves thugs leaving a bloke in a coma

Villa and albion trouble in the Cup

Leeds "Manager of the Week" policy

.......just to name a few!!

Phew! And there I was thinking Vale had problems! :mad:

Right............That excuses it then, it must be me that finds it unfortunate.

I think you are right, either NS has sent the email and then tried to cover it up after one of the recipients leaked it to the Sentinel, or someone really did hack into the club and try to steal money. Neither scenario presents the club in a favourable light. Talking about it on OVF doesn't look that professional either.

Archived