onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Your team for the game vs Sheff Utd?

robf

Advert

So ti appears Nathan Smith is the next saviour of Port vale then? Jesus

I haven't read anything about saviour on here. Duffy, Robertson, and Dickinson have been so consistently appalling that they don't deserve a place. It is worth trying anything rather than watch those muppets perform their circus tricks.

I haven't read anything about saviour on here. Duffy, Robertson, and Dickinson have been so consistently appalling that they don't deserve a place. It is worth trying anything rather than watch those muppets perform their circus tricks.

Dicko ha sbeen much better recently and Robbo has not done much wrong- let's not let facts get in the way of your daft personal agenda's though

What side would you select to play Sheff Utd?

I guess it's anyone's guess as to Vale's best (or worst) defence, but elsewhere if (after two goals) Dodds is a certain starter, who should play in front of him and who would you have on the bench?

Pick the first eleven to arrive at sheff utd fans for vale and I guarentee u get more passion effort and commitment than u get just lately from the shower of s h I t e page chooses

What side would you select to play Sheff Utd?

I guess it's anyone's guess as to Vale's best (or worst) defence, but elsewhere if (after two goals) Dodds is a certain starter, who should play in front of him and who would you have on the bench?

I'd like Goodlad or Neal, Tankard, Aspin, Dean Glover, Darren Hughes, Earle, Walker, McCarthy, Guppy, and Foyle to help Doddsy out please.

Bench? - Goodlad or Neal, Ian Bogie, Bernie Slaven, Mark Chamberlain, Ainsworth and a couple of Sprosons who I should really have put in team, but there you go. Apologies to other Vale heroes not mentioned, some who would have been in team list above are no longer with us.

Time to include the youngsters in the squad

Starting

Neal

Veseli, Robo, McGiven (Poss Smith) Ex Chelsea

......Brown, O'Connor ©

Moore......Dodds.........Marshall

...........Campion or Pope.......

Johnson

Daniel

Enoch

Smith

O'Sullivan

Campion/Pope

Lloyd

And below..... Those given a day off.

Williamson

Yates

Duffy

Glover

Nimely (given a day off for winning at hide and seek)

Birchall

Dicko although he has played better recently.

I know Neal has made some great saves, but I feel it is time to give Sam Johnson a run. He will come for crosses. I think he was harshly treated when he was dropped. I can't remember his making any glaring errors before he was ditched. Also, what's the point of having Ryan Lloyd on the bench, if he's no intention of giving him a game?

However, I'm sure he'll stick with the same group. Possibly the team which started against Swindon, fitmess permitting, or perhaps Dodds in for Willo. Doubt he'll start with Campion. He only brings him on grudgingly.

I think we should try O'Sullivan, Andoh, Lloyd and Campion out. The vibe I get is that the likes of Pope, Marshall and O'Connor won't be around next season. Test out what we have got before looking further a field. It's a home game for me on Saturday and the natives here are getting restive due to negative play and the belief that they have some preordained right to be top of the league based purely on the size of their support. But as some of you out there know size isn't everything.

Archived