onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another bunch of away fans who enjoyed Burslem !

ollyandpatch

I love it when we beat teams like that. They've had a good start and think there ****ing Barcelona. Don't they understand that we did a job on them yesterday. Could have played 442 and made for a more entertaining match and probably conceded a few, instead we played to their weaknesses and were certainly worthy of the three points. A team like Rochdale should never be saying they should be beating sides like us. Hope they struggle from

Now on, they've had their honeymoon period now back to the depths of league 2. Only thing I like about that club is the manager.

Advert

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/130753/got-back-about-an-hour-ago.../#13

I agree about the club and the fans, horrible. The town is so depressing, too. It's one of the few places we can all legitimately look down upon. It's like going back in time.

:rolleyes:

Why have a thread based on 1 or 2 comments from an opposing teams forum? The comments are hardly berating Port Vale and Burslem on a massive scale.

As an administrator surely you should stop posting pointless and childish threads?

Agree, I remember going there on our promotion season and thought it was the biggest dump I had ever seen! Coupled with the fan being run over, it was a horrible place.

Frankly, give me Burslem over their dump anytime!

Love when fans get bitter and post such drivel!

Also, do I recall they played in the bottom league for some ridiculous length of time without a promotion ? Lol.

Small club destined to be back in league 2 before long 

Completely agree.

Went Rochdale away a couple of seasons ago and as soon as you come out of the train station you just want to turn back. It's another horror northern town that is so sadly grim, deprived and depressing.

I would understand it if fans from upmarket or wealthy parts of the country may not be too impressed with a trip to Burslem, but when fans from places like Rochdale criticise it beggars belief.

Why have a thread based on 1 or 2 comments from an opposing teams forum? The comments are hardly berating Port Vale and Burslem on a massive scale.

As an administrator surely you should stop posting pointless and childish threads?

Well I think it's more interesting than having to read about 3-5-2 over 4-4-2 or other dreary stuff like that.

Taking the mickey out of other clubs and their areas is part of football for me.

Personally, I was disappointed we didn't sing about Cyril Smith and Rochdale taxi drivers.

Archived