onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another bunch of away fans who enjoyed Burslem !

ollyandpatch

Once during a tour game in South Africa Merv Hughes was bowling to Hansie Cronje,it was an especially flat wicket and Cronje was hitting Hughes for fours and sixes all over the place.

After the umpteenth boundary,Hughes headed down the pitch,stood near Cronje,let out a fart and said: "Try hitting that for six". It was five minutes before the laughing stopped and play could resume.

Advert

Yep all of that crossed my mind but it changes nothing regarding what you actually posted

You quoted a post from a Rochdale fan that commented on Vale fans then you made a comment about an incident that did not involve Rochdale fans nor Rochdale FC in any way..it was utterly irrelevant to what the Rochdale fan had said about Vale fans (and in what YOU quoted he didn't mention Burslem nor people from the "locale") so why mention it

I am well aware of Merv the Swerve..saw him play a couple of times..outstanding bowler on his day

Did you get the twisty turny thing reference/source? ;)

So why post the drivel and garbage.

Haven't you got anything else to do other than repeatedly post utter drivel and garbage, drivel and garbage that's your perverted and pathetic interpretation of a post, go and get a life.

Good to know you're aware of "Merv the swerve", now try bowling straight.

So why post the drivel and garbage.

Come come..if drivel and garnbage weren't welcome on here we'd never hear from you :)

Why not answer the question (any of them)? twist turn twist turn

Haven't you got anything else to do other than repeatedly post utter drivel and garbage, drivel and garbage that's your perverted and pathetic interpretation of a post, go and get a life.

Oooh I'm hurt:cry:

Good to know you're aware of "Merv the swerve", now try bowling straight.

During my cricketing career (such as it was) I was more of an off spinner although I could get a bit of swerve....not likely to change now ;)

Is there any survey done on ALL away grounds and the local area and what away fans think of them..the definitive view so to speak

I used to enjoy a lot of the London/South East ones when I lived ther..Charlton, Southend, Oxford, Orient, QPR even Millwall although that was probably more about putting one over them when those two Russiains made their debut

Sunderland (Roker) was always good and for some reason always enjoyed Luton..old skool I guess

Come come..if drivel and garnbage weren't welcome on here we'd never hear from you :)

Why not answer the question (any of them)? twist turn twist turn

No point, I've better things to do with my time.

Oooh I'm hurt:cry:

During my cricketing career (such as it was) I was more of an off spinner although I could get a bit of swerve....not likely to change now ;)

You really are a silly little boy.

Vale and Rochdale fans arguing about which town is a bigger ****hole is like Pat Butcher and Anne Widdicombe arguing about who's the most attractive. Bit silly really.

There are some *******s in the Nottingham area- so lets not kid ourselves that you can look down on everybody else.

Archived