onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jmw

Vital Spark

Advert

Daniel and lloyd are adequate replacements if he goes. If we poached Byron Moore Id be happy though.

From the little I've seen of him Lloyd barely looks like a Football League player, and Daniel is very much an unproven risk in this division (which makes his 2 year deal very questionable IMO).

From the little I've seen of him Lloyd barely looks like a Football League player, and Daniel is very much an unproven risk in this division (which makes his 2 year deal very questionable IMO).

Daniel is an adequate replacement for Taylor imo but as you say no way would he be to replace JMW

I too think that Daniel is a bit of a utility player who can play anywhere down the left side - exactly as you say, a bit like Taylor - though with a far better fitness record. He will be keen to impress and might prove an adequate signing. As ever, you have to trust the manager's call.

But M-W, despite his many critics, is one of our danger men who is always marked tightly and one of the few lads who can dribble with the ball at pace. Like Loft, I still think he'll be hard to replace. Don't forget the 20 goals they got between them last year. It's not to be sniffed at.

We are not Real Madrid. Funds are tight and proven Div 1 players who are any good don't fall off trees.

Are you bankrolling the deal' date=' giving Scunny a bung to take him off our hands? ;)[/quote'] Of course not but I have sent a nice assessment to their boss. I told him all about his fabulous 'left peg' and that his right is his secret weapon but didn't mention that it is so secret that we have never seen it!

In League 1 MW made 6 assists and scored 6 goals. He was top of our assists and third highest goal scorer. Loft with 8 goals was second highest goal scorer. So losing Loft and if MW goes does bite deep in to the squad's attacking capability and MA needs to look at how they will be replaced by players in the squad or signings. Hope MW stays.

Archived