onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League

Advert

Sadly that is the case, unless they revive the Anglo-Italian trophy.

I wonder if Beechy can tell us - Which ship has never docked at Liverpool ?

Admit it. When you were a child you walked in on your Mother getting tonked by a scouse plumber.

It would be a shame to spoil yet another popular thread with personal comments..

You've done it several times before, pot, kettle, loon.

Anyway, nice as Beechys story is about the scouse plumber, they don't exploit lady customers, too busy stealing the taps.

And of course, the ship that will never dock at Liverpool is the Premiership.

One crumb of comfort for you - Liverpool have been invited to take part in a European competition next season after all, in France - they're goin' Toulouse.

You've done it several times before, pot, kettle, loon.

Anyway, nice as Beechys story is about the scouse plumber, they don't exploit lady customers, too busy stealing the taps.

And of course, the ship that will never dock at Liverpool is the Premiership.

One crumb of comfort for you - Liverpool have been invited to take part in a European competition next season after all, in France - they're goin' Toulouse.

Name me one thread that's been closed because of my comments?

Take your time.

If you actually read what Bea said, rather than twisting his words for your own purpose, he didn't say closed, he said that you have spoiled many threads, which you undoubtedly have, with your pathetic comments, childish sniggering with FUA and REP and complete inability to post anything of worth or on topic.

Name me one thread that's been closed because of my comments?

Take your time.

That's the trouble with twisting things and being transparent FUA, someone is likely to actually read what you wrote and totally and utterly demolish your post, show you up as a hypocrite and humiliate you. And I must applaud a job well done on all 3 levels.

Astrologically, I suspect you are a Taurus, full of bull and with Mercury retrograded, it seems most of your latest posts originate from Uranus.

Those officials should never referee a professional football game again, if you can't see two blatant handballs, especially the one at the end of the first half which was as clear cut as can be, then you shouldn't be in charge of a football match, at one point I began to think they'd been bribed.

Awful defending for Seville's first goal by Moreno and after that it was always going to be uphill and everything went Seville's way. IMHO bad timing of Klopp's substitutions.

Apart from allow an offside goal to stand and also have a linesman change his original decision? Not a lot.

How Liverpool played 2nd half they probably would have gone on to win the game anywa. But that goal killed the game.

The goal was onside because the Liverpool defender deliberately played at it and touched it.

The goal was onside because the Liverpool defender deliberately played at it and touched it.

Quite clearly a number of the Liverpool players had stopped after seeing the flag go up. Yes, you can spout about playin to the whistle but in the heat of the moment it's a completely different thing. The officiating last night was absolute dreadful and although Sevilla deserved to win the game due to Liverpool's no show in the 2nd half they had more than a helping hand from the referee and his officials.

Quite clearly a number of the Liverpool players had stopped after seeing the flag go up. Yes, you can spout about playin to the whistle but in the heat of the moment it's a completely different thing. The officiating last night was absolute dreadful and although Sevilla deserved to win the game due to Liverpool's no show in the 2nd half they had more than a helping hand from the referee and his officials.

Wasn't the linesman on the same side as the camera? Didn't all the Liverpool players hare towards the lad who had the ball on the edge of the area, only for it to find its way to Coke? Where was Moreno? Presumably not watching the linesman who was stood almost directly behind him? Entertaining "game of 2 halves", better than some finals you see, but no question once Sevilla got into the game that they were worthy winners.

I will be interested to see who Liverpool can attract without European football. Klopp is a factor for sure, but he is gradually gaining a reputation as someone who can't get over the line (lost his last 5 finals I think?)

Wasn't the linesman on the same side as the camera? Didn't all the Liverpool players hare towards the lad who had the ball on the edge of the area, only for it to find its way to Coke? Where was Moreno? Presumably not watching the linesman who was stood almost directly behind him? Entertaining "game of 2 halves", better than some finals you see, but no question once Sevilla got into the game that they were worthy winners.

I will be interested to see who Liverpool can attract without European football. Klopp is a factor for sure, but he is gradually gaining a reputation as someone who can't get over the line (lost his last 5 finals I think?)

That goal that came 17 seconds it I the second half made all the difference. They suddenly got all the belief they needed and Liverpool were shel shocked and soon conceded the 2nd. It was always going to be a 50/50 game between two similar sides and despite a bit of luck here and there on the night they deserved it. No complaints from me in that regard.

Liverpool alread have a couple of good players to bring into the side next season in Joel Matip and Marko Grujic. Apparently there's a done deal for Poitr Zielinsli who is an impressive young midfielder (probably means the end on Allen and Lucas) and if Klopp can add a left-back like Betrand to the side, along with another striker to replace Benteke who just doesn't fit, then there's no reason why they can't have success under Klopp going forward.

Archived