onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League

Oh give us all strength - is this sad losers nonsense still going on?

Where's your dignity - you lost, tough tytties sunshine, Mark Lawrenson amongst many others said Liverpool had not a single reason to complain about ANY refereeing decision, and quite frankly, the best team won.

By the way, that was never a penalty for West Brom in that semi-final in 1954.

ps It is a Champions League thread too, so you are way off topic as Liverpool wont have anything to do with that competition at least until Halley's Comet passes us again.:laugh:

Advert

Quite clearly a number of the Liverpool players had stopped after seeing the flag go up. Yes, you can spout about playin to the whistle but in the heat of the moment it's a completely different thing. The officiating last night was absolute dreadful and although Sevilla deserved to win the game due to Liverpool's no show in the 2nd half they had more than a helping hand from the referee and his officials.

Lol! Liverpool only have themselves to blame, it's clueless to blame the officials.

Here's an idea, go back and admit we were all right that Moreno is not a defender and isn't Liverpool standard.

Thanks to Bodgers inadequacies Klopp has a massive rebuilding job to do in the summer, starting with the defence, makes our defence look like the Arsenal back four under George Graham!

Oh and why are we still soiling a champions league thread with a club that haven't been in it this season and aren't even in the tinpot trophy next season! ;)

If you actually read what Bea said, rather than twisting his words for your own purpose, he didn't say closed, he said that you have spoiled many threads, which you undoubtedly have, with your pathetic comments, childish sniggering with FUA and REP and complete inability to post anything of worth or on topic.

I've told you before stop sending me flowers and chocolates and trying to put your hand down my knickers Hobbo :kiss:

A place higher than Liverpool in a better league

A much better league. La Liga is head and shoulders above anything else in Europe.

The PL is the most entertaining because it's the most error strewn defensively as highlighted by the embarrassing defensive performance Liverpool put in last night but they are far from alone in that respect.

That's the trouble with twisting things and being transparent FUA, someone is likely to actually read what you wrote and totally and utterly demolish your post, show you up as a hypocrite and humiliate you. And I must applaud a job well done on all 3 levels.

Astrologically, I suspect you are a Taurus, full of bull and with Mercury retrograded, it seems most of your latest posts originate from Uranus.

That post just confirms that you are really are from another planet.

Keep trying 'Death Wish'.

If you actually read what Bea said, rather than twisting his words for your own purpose, he didn't say closed, he said that you have spoiled many threads, which you undoubtedly have, with your pathetic comments, childish sniggering with FUA and REP and complete inability to post anything of worth or on topic.

So,I spoil it for you and your mates because you disagree with me,where as you and your mob close threads penalising everybody,brilliant,well done.

See Corbyn and Man.Utd threads for details.

That post just confirms that you are really are from another planet.

Keep trying 'Death Wish'.

Oooh, I do detect we hit a nerve there, big style.

Your post about spoiling was an own goal of epic proportions, and yes I probably am from a different planet than you, mine is called Earth, what do you call yours ?:laugh:

Oooh, I do detect we hit a nerve there, big style.

Your post about spoiling was an own goal of epic proportions, and yes I probably am from a different planet than you, mine is called Earth, what do you call yours ?:laugh:

You'll know this.

What do you call a clock on the moon?

A lunartick.

Quite clearly a number of the Liverpool players had stopped after seeing the flag go up. Yes, you can spout about playin to the whistle but in the heat of the moment it's a completely different thing.

That's the sort of excuse I would expect from a school team, not a professional side playing in a European final

The officiating last night was absolute dreadful and although Sevilla deserved to win the game due to Liverpool's no show in the 2nd half they had more than a helping hand from the referee and his officials.

Howard Webb looked at all the supposed handballs during the game and said the officials had got them all correct. Liverpool paid the penalty for not putting away their chances in the first half. They should have had Seville dead and buried by half time. Nowt to do with the officials.

That's the sort of excuse I would expect from a school team, not a professional side playing in a European final

Howard Webb looked at all the supposed handballs during the game and said the officials had got them all correct. Liverpool paid the penalty for not putting away their chances in the first half. They should have had Seville dead and buried by half time. Nowt to do with the officials.

Howard Webb must have had too many glasses of the red stuff, the one at the end of the first half where the guy handled the ball with his left hand down by his boots was as obvious as obvious gets. Never trust a referee wearing short shorts, incongruous.

Archived