onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League

Oooh, I do detect we hit a nerve there, big style.

Your post about spoiling was an own goal of epic proportions, and yes I probably am from a different planet than you, mine is called Earth, what do you call yours ?:laugh:

Admit it. You're a virgin, aren't you? And likely to stay one for a very, very long time yet.

Mind you, there's always Cobridge just down the road on your next Vale Park visit, you cretin.

Advert

Howard Webb must have had too many glasses of the red stuff, the one at the end of the first half where the guy handled the ball with his left hand down by his boots was as obvious as obvious gets. Never trust a referee wearing short shorts, incongruous.

Referee was spot on with all the handball decisions, probably would have been given 15 years or so ago but not one you could say was deliberate handball. Saying that you only had to blow on one of their players and a free kick was given. Overall Liverpool should have no complaints, they didn't perform on the night and showed their vulnerabilities. Klopp has a lot of work to be done in the summer to equip Liverpool to be a top 4 challenger next season.

Admit it. You're a virgin, aren't you? And likely to stay one for a very, very long time yet.

Mind you, there's always Cobridge just down the road on your next Vale Park visit, you cretin.

It really shows how preciously wound-up you get when you quote a post I made to someone else, - that quote was to FUA who is a far bigger clown than you - you'll be dipping your own bin next.

I'm quite aware where Cobridge is thanks, and wouldn't choose to share anything the local ladies and yourself might swap around - sounds like you shared their menopause too from your last post.. And as for cretin (ooh, so wounding) , Ive never been to Greece, let alone Crete.

Not a Virgo either, my birthday is not late August to September, but I promise to become one again when Liverpool win the Premiership next.

I'll leave you alone now until you start sprouting Liverpool cack next time they flatter to deceive, could be quite a while yet. But its very satisfying to know that having hardly posted about Liverpool for about a year, I can wind you up far more than amateurs like REP and FUA who have been attempting to get at you constantly with all the impact of dead jellyfish.

Happy dipping. If it makes you feel better, Liverpool will probably make the top 6, possibly even top 4 next time with no Europa League rubbish games to worry about.

Quite clearly a number of the Liverpool players had stopped after seeing the flag go up. Yes, you can spout about playin to the whistle but in the heat of the moment it's a completely different thing. The officiating last night was absolute dreadful and although Sevilla deserved to win the game due to Liverpool's no show in the 2nd half they had more than a helping hand from the referee and his officials.

No it's not. It's the unwritten rule of football. You play on until you hear a whistle. It is not the referee's fault Liverpool stopped, it's the incompetent players.

Referee was spot on with all the handball decisions, probably would have been given 15 years or so ago but not one you could say was deliberate handball. Saying that you only had to blow on one of their players and a free kick was given. Overall Liverpool should have no complaints, they didn't perform on the night and showed their vulnerabilities. Klopp has a lot of work to be done in the summer to equip Liverpool to be a top 4 challenger next season.

Beg to differ but not wishinng to labor the point, in the 2nd one the guy clearly moves his hand to the ball as he is crouching down, it can't be seen as anything but deliberate hand ball in the area, if not it opens up all sorts of new ways to defend in the penalty area using the hands/arms.

Agree on Seville's players falling down which is one reason I don't enjoy watching Spanish or German football. I do think Prem Lge players need to become more adept at committing the professions/cynical foul when there are signs of danger, Moreno or the other close by Liverpool player should have taken out Mariano by the touchline and not allowed him to stay on his feet in the build up to their first goal.

It really shows how preciously wound-up you get when you quote a post I made to someone else, - that quote was to FUA who is a far bigger clown than you - you'll be dipping your own bin next.

I'm quite aware where Cobridge is thanks, and wouldn't choose to share anything the local ladies and yourself might swap around - sounds like you shared their menopause too from your last post.. And as for cretin (ooh, so wounding) , Ive never been to Greece, let alone Crete.

Not a Virgo either, my birthday is not late August to September, but I promise to become one again when Liverpool win the Premiership next.

I'll leave you alone now until you start sprouting Liverpool cack next time they flatter to deceive, could be quite a while yet. But its very satisfying to know that having hardly posted about Liverpool for about a year, I can wind you up far more than amateurs like REP and FUA who have been attempting to get at you constantly with all the impact of dead jellyfish.

Happy dipping. If it makes you feel better, Liverpool will probably make the top 6, possibly even top 4 next time with no Europa League rubbish games to worry about.

Don't flatter yourself. I don't allow myself to get wound up on a forum - Sadly you seem to shoot your load over thinking in your head that you can rile people up when your sat on the comfort of your chair at home. I actually pity you if anything. Jesus still loves you, sad kid.

No it's not. It's the unwritten rule of football. You play on until you hear a whistle. It is not the referee's fault Liverpool stopped, it's the incompetent players.

I never once said that some of the Liverpool players were right to pause for a moment. But when a linesman sticks up a flag and then decides to put it back down it can obviously lead to a distraction, along with pissing anyone associated with the club on the wrong side of it off.

This thread has been off topic for pages now!

Who do folks want to win the champions league? Got to be Real for me rather than the anti-football merchant Simeone.

I think Real will become the Champions for the eleventh time,winning 2-1 with goals from Ronaldo and Bale.

I don't think anyone should be too harsh on Atletico Madrid for playing 'tight' football, to some extent they were the Spanish Leicester in joining the big 2, a few seasons ago.

I do admit I would have preferred a Real v Barca final and was not pleased when AM got through, and the thought was the sameas REP at first, but football tactics can be like chess, and it is up to other teams to figure out ways of beating teams with new tactics.

The comparison with Leicester might seem a little harsh on our new champions and is not meant as a slight on them, but they also won a lot of games 1-0 near the end, and scored far fewer goals than most champions, relying on discipline, breakaways and clever tactics.

I also remember Greece winning the Euros some time ago playing very much the same way, though that turned out to be very much of a one-off.

Real, Barca and others are supposed to be the best in the world and have the best managers - they should be able to counter different sytles of football and still give the audience a good game to watch.

Was rooting for Athletico, however, most probably the worst attempts I've ever seen by a goalkeeper (the Athletico goalkeeper) trying to save penalties in a penalty shoot out.

His only chance was if the ball hit him if he did not jump out of the way, or Real missed the goal. I think Real sussed his lack of technique out from the first kick.

Archived