onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New players

yorky valiant

Advert

Knowing Adams he will give Taylor and Dodds new 2 year contracts.

I think that if Adams is the manager then he will certainly offer deals to a fair few of the current squad BUT I also think he will now be wise who can cut it at this level,so I think he will release Dodds,Taylor,Shuker and 2 or 3 more.

Holding midfielder - Toumani Diagouraga from Brentford. Decent amount of experience, scores the odd goal, 6"4 and a better Griff.

Could be a decent replacement,big and strong,add to that Lines(although I think he will get better offers),Knott and give Cuvelier another chance if he proves he is fit,that would be the makings of a good midfield for me

As somebody else said maybe take a chance on Byron Moore if he is released by Crewe,he has gone off the boil for them but him and JMW could do something in this division.

Maybe try to loan Aneke from Arsenal that would really annoy the Alex fans and I think he is a decent player too

As somebody else said maybe take a chance on Byron Moore if he is released by Crewe,he has gone off the boil for them but him and JMW could do something in this division.

Maybe try to loan Aneke from Arsenal that would really annoy the Alex fans and I think he is a decent player too

Every time we play crewe he seems to be their best player, even when they had the likes of powell and wets wood. However, from reading crewe fans comments, it seems he is the typical league 1/2 winger, with the usual complaints and blowing hot and cold. Same as what we say about JMW and numerous other wingers we have had. Even taylor can be impossible to play when on form. Having said that, I would take him.

I think loft will leave, especially if/when adams leaves. Id like to see us bring in some talented, not overly expensive players who can be developed and build a team around with a longer term plan than living summer to summer. Players like cuvelier and knott, along with a few others.

Are any of the development squad good enough for a contract as squad players for next season if micky not sure on any why not give them a game or two now with this season more or less over

I would be interested in that too,not sure if anyone on here has seen their games and can let us know who has impressed,i know people had high hopes of O'Neill and Dell

It is a strange thing to say..a simple "I'll always help MA to get the best players that we can, but season ticket sales and the budget set as a result will obviously affect what we can do. So every season ticket sale will help us with recruiting and holding on to best players we can get." would surely suffice?

If the best we can get turn out to be one-legged and with no sense of direction then so be it but don't threaten to recruit such players :(

It is a strange thing to say..a simple "I'll always help MA to get the best players that we can, but season ticket sales and the budget set as a result will obviously affect what we can do. So every season ticket sale will help us with recruiting and holding on to best players we can get." would surely suffice?

If the best we can get turn out to be one-legged and with no sense of direction then so be it but don't threaten to recruit such players :(

For whatever reason part of me thinks smurf doesn't want to sell any season tickets

With the present set up you're wasting your time suggesting that sensible P.R. remarks be made.

Archived