onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New players

yorky valiant

I noticed that Smurf has said that if we have to play next season using Conference kids then so be it,great way to sell season tickets smurf

Another attempt at emotional blackmail and send fans on a guilt trip.

Advert

So it looks like Smurf has proved all of the 'Doubting Thomas's ' right. At the moment I could cheerfully smack him on his pompous condescending nose. He is turning Port Vale into a laughing stock and I for one won't be 'black mailed' into buying another ST.

Knott and Cuvelier are musts, also Grimmer if Fulham will let him leave. I would also like to see us pinch a few of sheff utds forwards, baxter, king, porter, miller or brandy

Still think we need a left winger or right winger and swap JMW over.

I think we need to ship out the deadwood we re-signed at the start of the season firstly though, it would probably equate to the ridiculous prices and attendances smurf is putting in our budgets. Chilvers, Taylor, Dodds, Shuker, Birchall, Mohamed are not good enough for this league.

Knott and Cuvelier are musts, also Grimmer if Fulham will let him leave. I would also like to see us pinch a few of sheff utds forwards, baxter, king, porter, miller or brandy

I think we need to ship out the deadwood we re-signed at the start of the season firstly though, it would probably equate to the ridiculous prices and attendances smurf is putting in our budgets. Chilvers, Taylor, Dodds, Shuker, Birchall, Mohamed are not good enough for this league.

They won't realise Grimmer and if they do he will go to a championship club, I would add Tomlin,Griff and Jones to that list to get rid of as well

Holding midfielder - Toumani Diagouraga from Brentford. Decent amount of experience, scores the odd goal, 6"4 and a better Griff.

Just thinking of this guy.....if we don't offer Griffith and Lines contracts maybe we can offer him and Knott something(cheaper options too maybe).however I do think if Adams is still in charge he will offer Griff something as he does like him.

Dodds does score a decent amount of goals from midfield (even though he rarely plays a full 90 minutes) and can play in lots of different positions. I think he may be needed a lot next season as we'll have a much smaller squad and when we injuries/suspension we'll have decent cover. Also, I've noticed dodds is rated highly amongst opposition fans and many teams fans would happily have him in their squads.

Dodds does score a decent amount of goals from midfield (even though he rarely plays a full 90 minutes) and can play in lots of different positions. I think he may be needed a lot next season as we'll have a much smaller squad and when we injuries/suspension we'll have decent cover. Also, I've noticed dodds is rated highly amongst opposition fans and many teams fans would happily have him in their squads.

No we wont need him at all. He turns up for 4 games a season and for some reason some fans think he is a world beater. The amount of games that I have seen Dodds play in and actually not noticed him on the pitch is far too many. He is a fairly decent league 2 player but way out of his depth. I also cant say ive ever heard an opposition fan comment of how good he is this season. Birchall can go, he has been a waste of time since joining, certainly hasnt lived up to expectations. Rob Taylor is like dodds, decent every known and then but we have carried players like these for long enough, time for him to go, probably to a low league 2/ conference side.

I agree but Grimmer wont be released, if he was someone better would sign him, thats my worry with Knott as well, all the players you mention should leave as you say, they are way out of their depth.

I have to be honest and say well I hope he is free to join one of those teams in the summer and we can then bring someone in who might get in the team

Archived