onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Perry "Never Valiant" Deakin

I love the way you all get so worked up over rumours. One person says something and then it all out attack even though we don't know if its true. Can we have some idea where the rumours are coming from at least so we can judge how creditable they are.

I'd expect chief executive to be on at least £50 k and if he is any good he will be worth every penny. I'm sure Mo would be paying something similar.

Advert

I love the way you all get so worked up over rumours. One person says something and then it all out attack even though we don't know if its true. Can we have some idea where the rumours are coming from at least so we can judge how creditable they are.

I'd expect chief executive to be on at least £50 k and if he is any good he will be worth every penny. I'm sure Mo would be paying something similar.

That £50k you mentioned is just a rumour :ninja:

The only thing he has managed to do is **** fans off with:

- His questioning the fans loyalty in his ST renewal letters (a day after he started the job).

- Laughing off the coffin march as just a few and he expected so many more.

- Stating that ST sales were 8 times that of the previous year in spite of SEO (so he's a liar).

- Trying to drag a Vale legend to use as a human shield to an evening with him that was obviously nothing to do with a Vale legend being there to share his stories or else why would the CEO be sat with him??? Nothing to do with him.

- Only offering tickets to said session to ST holders.

- Lying about why he was cancelling the session.

Nuff said.

Arn't you all going a little bit too far now? Been off this site for quite a long time, but frankly a lot of you are starting to make yourselves look a little stupid with your reactionary nonsense to rumours.

I was under the impression that the club had an annual turnover of around 4m. Now even if the 2 very most important men at the club are on the wages suggested then I don't see that as unreasonable.

I also honestly can't see the board taking us into administration. You all say the writing is on the wall, and we'll be in administration in a matter of months. You've been saying this for the last 12 months?

Where are the genuine tell tail signs of financial trouble? When was the last time it was reported that the players or staff haven't been paid, we've missed a payment to revenues and customs or had to survive a winding up order in court etc...? All this talk of going into administration is blatant scaremongering from some who want the board gone which has resulted in the brainwashing of others.

Play fair otherwise you'll lose all credibility for your campaign.

Arn't you all going a little bit too far now? Been off this site for quite a long time, but frankly a lot of you are starting to make yourselves look a little stupid with your reactionary nonsense to rumours.

I was under the impression that the club had an annual turnover of around 4m. Now even if the 2 very most important men at the club are on the wages suggested then I don't see that as unreasonable.

I also honestly can't see the board taking us into administration. You all say the writing is on the wall, and we'll be in administration in a matter of months. You've been saying this for the last 12 months?

Where are the genuine tell tail signs of financial trouble? When was the last time it was reported that the players or staff haven't been paid, we've missed a payment to revenues and customs or had to survive a winding up order in court etc...? All this talk of going into administration is blatant scaremongering from some who want the board gone which has resulted in the brainwashing of others.

That's the first reasonable post I've read on this website in ages. Mass hysteria has well and truly set in. It's pathetic.

And it was, hence the 130k loan from harlequin too see us through last summer. How many times can they muddle through before it all comes tumbling down?

If this is true, and i'm not saying it definitely is, i reckon this means Mo has definitely got Robbies proxy, because if this lot win the vote theres no way on earth they can afford to pay such wages.

And if they try to, we'll be in admin. Its all over for V2001.

genuine signs ?

have you seen the alarming rate that cash at hand has rapidly decreased, its all in the accounts

Archived