onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Perry "Never Valiant" Deakin

It's not the repetition that gets me, it's the outright nastiness of so much of it, and the willingness to believe anything, and I mean anything.....and the fact that they seem to think it's ok, big and clever to be abusive of people for not doing what they want.

I don't think it's as harmless as you do, to be honest...it's a mob mentality that I find quite scary - it treats "enemies" as less than human, and not deserving of respect as a human being. The web is a great way to communicate, but it's useful to actually have something worth saying, and not just abuse.

I'm still open to persuasion, but the nastiness really does make me think I don't want to be on that side of the argument.

Put any bad feeling aside.

Consider Mo's offer, How professional he has remained throughout months of verbal abuse and slander.

Then consider the boards plans. The only things that they have released is nasty statements against Mo.

Mo has money and ambition. Board have "we'd prefer administration to Mo".

Not a hard choice mate ===

Advert

Nasty malicious bad mouthed idiots? You could give the same description to the current board, over my dead body etc.

I am vocal against the board and am working alongside a group of genuinely concerned PVFC supporters who only care for the clubs future. We, as a group, have investigated lots of things and obtained information that is in the public domain if you care to look, none of what we have unearthed paints the board in a good light.

The current board are a bunch of self serving corrupt individuals who are taking the fans for a ride whilst they benefit. The fact some people don't want to see or believe this is irrelevant, it is the truth and the sooner they are gone the better, For us All!

Tim, I did say I had respect for NLV and a fair few other people on here....and I'd include you in that....not that I imagine it will impress you much......I just hate the outright nastiness and continual rumours .....

mostly the nastiness

I totally agree with this - and I think no matter what Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims stand for, they have unleashed a bunch of malicious nasty-mouthed idiots who would believe any rumour they chose to believe. You don't appear to have any idea of anything other than hate....and it's far from pretty. It's not big, and it's not clever....keyboard warriors, playing at being big boys......

I was going to vote against the Board, for change, but to be brutally honest, if those folk on here (you know who I mean) are supporting him, that's a ****** good reason for me to oppose them.

I have total respect for NLV, and a few other genuine people on here, but the rest of you have persuaded me that if you are the future, I'd rather not go there....end of

You might not think I'm important to you, but I'm not the only one who's frankly had enough of you all. You are losing support from people you need, and then what will you do? Blame us for not being as dumb and nasty as you are?????

Why don't you question the activities of current board members? Your approach seems to be to attack the chemo, rather than the cancer...true, the chemo is not good or nice, but the cancer requires it to be like that (apols to anyone living with cancer - just trying to illustrate a point, not trivialise what is a horrible disease).

Just take a moment - you're an obviously intelligent chap. Forget all the extraneous noises and ask yourself - do you like the club as it is now? Are you satisfied with the current board? Can things be better?

A vote against the Board is not a vote for B & G, MarkB2, or anyone on here - it is a positive vote for change. Don't let trivial stuff turn your head...please.

Tim, I did say I had respect for NLV and a fair few other people on here....and I'd include you in that....not that I imagine it will impress you much......I just hate the outright nastiness and continual rumours .....

mostly the nastiness

I admit i often get wound up by this board, that said I apologise to you if I have ever offended you though anything that I have published on OVF.

Now, do you think the board can be seen as having been nasty towards Mo?

Put any bad feeling aside.

Consider Mo's offer, How professional he has remained throughout months of verbal abuse and slander.

Then consider the boards plans. The only things that they have released is nasty statements against Mo.

Mo has money and ambition. Board have "we'd prefer administration to Mo".

Not a hard choice mate ===

If Mo turns out to be a cross between Barry Hearn and John Madejski I'll be happy......but I'm not convinced yet. Either would do to be honest....

I just think some folk on here would believe that the Board or the CEO had had sex with their dead grandmother even though she'd been cremated if it was posted on here......

mostly the nastiness

Dont forget the tactics used particularly by Oliver and V2001 to oust Bill Bell,I'm afraid if you live by the sword you die by the sword ===

If Mo turns out to be a cross between Barry Hearn and John Madejski I'll be happy......but I'm not convinced yet. Either would do to be honest....

I just think some folk on here would believe that the Board or the CEO had had sex with their dead grandmother even though she'd been cremated if it was posted on here......

Did they? That's disgusting...I can believe it though...:ninja:

I admit i often get wound up by this board, that said I apologise to you if I have ever offended you though anything that I have published on OVF.

Now, do you think the board can be seen as having been nasty towards Mo?

You never have, so no need to apologise.....and I think the Board are far from blameless.....like I said, it's the malice I find hard to take....

Thanks for taking the time to reply....

I fail to see how compared to Bratt et al., how anyone could not be convinced of Mo though. That is the frustrating thing on this site. How could Bratt be better than anyone? I'd take Hitler over Bratt tbh! And to be honest I think a lot of the nastiness is fuelled by Non-B&G people coming on here and just winding the rest of us up, for example wayneamyloo.

It's not the repetition that gets me, it's the outright nastiness of so much of it, and the willingness to believe anything, and I mean anything.....and the fact that they seem to think it's ok, big and clever to be abusive of people for not doing what they want.

I don't think it's as harmless as you do, to be honest...it's a mob mentality that I find quite scary - it treats "enemies" as less than human, and not deserving of respect as a human being. The web is a great way to communicate, but it's useful to actually have something worth saying, and not just abuse.

I'm still open to persuasion, but the nastiness really does make me think I don't want to be on that side of the argument.

I agree some of the nastiness on here is sometimes over the top but surely you will recognise that all age groups are on this forum. The campaign members be it B&G, NLV or SEO are somewhat more factual with their criticisms of V2001 and what's more they investigate the points they make before posting.

I fail to see how compared to Bratt et al., how anyone could not be convinced of Mo though. That is the frustrating thing on this site. How could Bratt be better than anyone? I'd take Hitler over Bratt tbh! And to be honest I think a lot of the nastiness is fuelled by Non-B&G people coming on here and just winding the rest of us up, for example wayneamyloo.

I've met Bill a few times, once something to do with my job, and a couple or three times from working with VAR, and he always came across as genuine, and a nice enough bloke ....not always the sharpest knife in the box, but not someone I wouldn't trust. It may have been that that was the impression he wanted to give, but I wasn't that important in either context, so I can't see why he would feel the need to.

The fact that I am seriously considering voting against his continuing in charge is to do with his (and the Board's) competence in running the club, not getting investment in and not taking things forward enough, rather than anything personal. That's why I find the personal side of it unnecessary.

I don't agree with how the Board have campaigned...but two wrongs don't make a right.

Thanks for replying, it's appreciated

Did they? That's disgusting...was Bratt badge man on the grassy knoll?

noooooo that was Jackson....

Bill was on holiday....in Russia, apparently, where he joined the NKVD.....

which is where he learnt his propaganda skills.....very 60s.....

In case you wondered, he was the role model for Le Carre... the original title was Tinker Tailor Miner Spy.....

I've met Bill a few times, once something to do with my job, and a couple or three times from working with VAR, and he always came across as genuine, and a nice enough bloke ....not always the sharpest knife in the box, but not someone I wouldn't trust. It may have been that that was the impression he wanted to give, but I wasn't that important in either context, so I can't see why he would feel the need to.

The fact that I am seriously considering voting against his continuing in charge is to do with his (and the Board's) competence in running the club, not getting investment in and not taking things forward enough, rather than anything personal. That's why I find the personal side of it unnecessary.

I don't agree with how the Board have campaigned...but two wrongs don't make a right.

Thanks for replying, it's appreciated

Not a bad summary, Magic - in my more reasonable moments, I acknowledge that Bratt is probably in turmoil about some of the things said about him. On the other hand, he does himself no favours by the rubbish he constantly comes out with.

Archived