onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Perry "Never Valiant" Deakin

Given they seem to be spending in such a way that they think a board loss at the EGM is a foregone conclusion, it may just be quite amusing now if the board pull through!

I have thought this for a while,I should hope Bratt, Jackson and Oliver will match the investment offered by Choudry.===

Advert

Spot on, Phizz. Tim(lets start a rumour)othius's attitude to Mr. Bratt is nothing short of disgusting. Tim(lets start a rumour)othius doesn't even like Mo and his methods but is willing to 'join forces' to oust Mr. Bratt.

Many of Tim's "rumours" have come true. None of Mr Bratt's investors have materialised. Nor have his constant promises to resign/retire etc.

Why do you still believe in Mr Bratt when he has been proven to be dishonest with the fans?

Why, when four of the last five directors up for re-election at the AGMs have been voted off by the majority of shareholders, do you still believe they should remain in place? How can you believe they have any moral authority after that?

Why do you support a Board of Directors who have seen the club's debts triple since they took over the club?

Why do you still support the Mr Bratt when he so clearly failed to carry through on his promise to carry out a shareholder questionnaire in response to that carried out by NLV?

Why do you still support Mr Bratt when, at the AGM, he promised an EGM and a five year plan for the club in the next five weeks and we have seen neither from the Board five months down the line?

Why do you and other Board supporters keep talking about them saving the club when three of the five directors did not put a single penny into the purchase of the club out of administration in 2003?

If you could answer these questions, you may be able to recruit a few supporters to your side of the argument.

You have an advantage (if you can call it that) in that you've seen the other side of him. It seems that we both started out at the same place, with respect for Bill as a person and in his role at the club. I haven't seen the other side of that, which is why I find the personal abuse hard to understand and unnecessary. In the end, you can only go on what you know, or can work out from what other people say that you can trust.

I'm not doubting what you say, and it fits with the lack of competence at Board level - and I still prefer it to be down to competence rather than anything else. Once you get personalities into it, and who you trust or don't trust, it all comes down to what you know about who, and what you believe.

I am keeping an open mind, and finding out more as this progresses. Still got a week to go.

Fair comments apart from the competance bit. Bill plays on the sympathy card, the "I work 80 hours a week card" etc. he knows what he is doing and why he is doing it, he isn't that daft. He is competant enough to have stayed in his oposition through times when at any other club he would have been sacked, he has made a nice little number for himself with many perks and sidelines that earn him not an unsubtantial amount of money and he doesn't want to lose this. I would not begrudge him a penny if he was actually overseeing the Vale doing well and prospering, but he isn't.

Many of Tim's "rumours" have come true. None of Mr Bratt's investors have materialised. Nor have his constant promises to resign/retire etc.

Why do you still believe in Mr Bratt when he has been proven to be dishonest with the fans?

Why, when four of the last five directors up for re-election at the AGMs have been voted off by the majority of shareholders, do you still believe they should remain in place? How can you believe they have any moral authority after that?

Why do you support a Board of Directors who have seen the club's debts triple since they took over the club?

Why do you still support the Mr Bratt when he so clearly failed to carry through on his promise to carry out a shareholder questionnaire in response to that carried out by NLV?

Why do you still support Mr Bratt when, at the AGM, he promised an EGM and a five year plan for the club in the next five weeks and we have seen neither from the Board five months down the line?

Why do you and other Board supporters keep talking about them saving the club when three of the five directors did not put a single penny into the purchase of the club out of administration in 2003?

If you could answer these questions, you may be able to recruit a few supporters to your side of the argument.

Come on then over to you v9t9 here is your chance.Don't go all shy.

That's fine would not expect you to listen.

The board are still there despite what was said and done and you're relying on the EGM after all.They must just sit back keep quiet and watch you lot ruin round in circles.

Your to anti board that's your downfall,your obvious passion has for me made you loose objectivity you seem to have no interest in recruitment only to batter your opposition.The moderate undecided are for me the key to the EGM and at the moment for me the board are ahead.Seems all reliant on the RW vote and some of your fellows are even rude about him.

The views of people with different and opposite views to you could be useful to your quest if manipulated wisely.

But I did listen and answered your comments. How can I be to anti board? They need to go, there is nothing they could do now that would appease me or want them to stop so anti board is what I am.

I have given very valid reason above why I don't like Mr Bratt. These same reasons have meant that many people who were once very pro board and actually helped the club in many ways, now no longer have the time of day for them. Are all these people wrong?

The egm is the democratic way to go and is the only way we will oust the board and it isn't my job to try and canvass any support, that is Mo and Mark Simm's job. I can debate until I am blue in the face with some pro board people but it is futile as they have their heads in the sand and think the sun shines out of Bratts backside. It doesn't but nothing I can say will make them think otherwise.

Spot on, Phizz. Tim(lets start a rumour)othius's attitude to Mr. Bratt is nothing short of disgusting. Tim(lets start a rumour)othius doesn't even like Mo and his methods but is willing to 'join forces' to oust Mr. Bratt.

Here we go Mr Windup is on the scene. My attitude is what it is, the board have failed, the evidence is all there to see, bottom tier football losing money hand over fist with a lying chairman at the helm. I start debates based on facts, rumours are not based on facts but hearsay and as others have kindly said, most of what I have posted has eventually been proven to be fact.

Now you are starting a rumour by saying I don't like Mo, I actually think he is a decent bloke having had time to chat with him. I don't like what he (and many thousands of others) did at a time in the past, but this has been dealt with, people recompensed and at the end of the day he worked within the lax guidelines and rules of the day. He committed no crime and hasn't been shown up in court, as our chariman has, for any wrongdoing.

You have NOTHING on me apart from trying to discredit me, others have tried and failed and so will you.

I find your posts bring little to the debate most of the time, sorry

Brilliant! How is that an answer? You admit that you don't have an opinion then? Talk about a cop out! Please tell us what you have added to the debate and we'll start from their.

Archived