onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Perry "Never Valiant" Deakin

Advert

Arn't you all going a little bit too far now? Been off this site for quite a long time, but frankly a lot of you are starting to make yourselves look a little stupid with your reactionary nonsense to rumours.

I was under the impression that the club had an annual turnover of around 4m. Now even if the 2 very most important men at the club are on the wages suggested then I don't see that as unreasonable.

I also honestly can't see the board taking us into administration. You all say the writing is on the wall, and we'll be in administration in a matter of months. You've been saying this for the last 12 months?

Where are the genuine tell tail signs of financial trouble? When was the last time it was reported that the players or staff haven't been paid, we've missed a payment to revenues and customs or had to survive a winding up order in court etc...? All this talk of going into administration is blatant scaremongering from some who want the board gone which has resulted in the brainwashing of others.

Play fair otherwise you'll lose all credibility for your campaign.

A great post, like a breath of fresh air. This board is so repetative it is untrue:yes::yes:

Arn't you all going a little bit too far now? Been off this site for quite a long time, but frankly a lot of you are starting to make yourselves look a little stupid with your reactionary nonsense to rumours.

I was under the impression that the club had an annual turnover of around 4m. Now even if the 2 very most important men at the club are on the wages suggested then I don't see that as unreasonable.

I also honestly can't see the board taking us into administration. You all say the writing is on the wall, and we'll be in administration in a matter of months. You've been saying this for the last 12 months?

Where are the genuine tell tail signs of financial trouble? When was the last time it was reported that the players or staff haven't been paid, we've missed a payment to revenues and customs or had to survive a winding up order in court etc...? All this talk of going into administration is blatant scaremongering from some who want the board gone which has resulted in the brainwashing of others.

I totally agree with this - and I think no matter what Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims stand for, they have unleashed a bunch of malicious nasty-mouthed idiots who would believe any rumour they chose to believe. You don't appear to have any idea of anything other than hate....and it's far from pretty. It's not big, and it's not clever....keyboard warriors, playing at being big boys......

I was going to vote against the Board, for change, but to be brutally honest, if those folk on here (you know who I mean) are supporting him, that's a ****** good reason for me to oppose them.

I have total respect for NLV, and a few other genuine people on here, but the rest of you have persuaded me that if you are the future, I'd rather not go there....end of

You might not think I'm important to you, but I'm not the only one who's frankly had enough of you all. You are losing support from people you need, and then what will you do? Blame us for not being as dumb and nasty as you are?????

there is no truth in the rumour that anyone who is a member of B&G and SEO will be swept up to heaven in the Rapture as the only true believers.....

Or maybe they will....

The best story about this is the bloke in the states who's got a load of serious god botherers to pay him to care for their pets after they are "Raptured"...he says the contract says "No Refunds".....

The directors had to foot the bill for last months wages and the council loan repayment wasn't made. Add to that poor ST sales of less than a 1000, despite what Perry claims, and the writing is on the wall.

rumours of 90k a year salary :ohmy:

Bill rumoured to be still taking his salary 50k- 60k

Rumour has it you are a **** stirring wag who starts threads with no foundation or support for no other reason other than to whip up further hatred / worry.

You are doing exactly what those clowns are trying to do to Mo, discredit without any foundation whatsover via a media outlet.

This makes you no better than the idiots we are trying to get out and does little credit to others that are trying to dig up credible dirt through fairer means.

I totally agree with this - and I think no matter what Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims stand for, they have unleashed a bunch of malicious nasty-mouthed idiots who would believe any rumour they chose to believe. You don't appear to have any idea of anything other than hate....and it's far from pretty. It's not big, and it's not clever....keyboard warriors, playing at being big boys......

I was going to vote against the Board, for change, but to be brutally honest, if those folk on here (you know who I mean) are supporting him, that's a ****** good reason for me to oppose them.

I have total respect for NLV, and a few other genuine people on here, but the rest of you have persuaded me that if you are the future, I'd rather not go there....end of

You might not think I'm important to you, but I'm not the only one who's frankly had enough of you all. You are losing support from people you need, and then what will you do? Blame us for not being as dumb and nasty as you are?????

Rather a generalizing post ther magic.... People are frustrated, angry despondent and show this in many ways. Some have the gumption to organize themselves into positive campaign teams and some only have word of mouth or the internet to let off steam.

I do agree with you that a lot of it is repetitive but I try to see it as people getting it "off their chests" in a harmless way.

Nasty malicious bad mouthed idiots? You could give the same description to the current board, over my dead body etc.

I am vocal against the board and am working alongside a group of genuinely concerned PVFC supporters who only care for the clubs future. We, as a group, have investigated lots of things and obtained information that is in the public domain if you care to look, none of what we have unearthed paints the board in a good light.

The current board are a bunch of self serving corrupt individuals who are taking the fans for a ride whilst they benefit. The fact some people don't want to see or believe this is irrelevant, it is the truth and the sooner they are gone the better, For us All!

Nasty malicious bad mouthed idiots? You could give the same description to the current board, over my dead body etc.

I am vocal against the board and am working alongside a group of genuinely concerned PVFC supporters who only care for the clubs future. We, as a group, have investigated lots of things and obtained information that is in the public domain if you care to look, none of what we have unearthed paints the board in a good light.

The current board are a bunch of self serving corrupt individuals who are taking the fans for a ride whilst they benefit. The fact some people don't want to see or believe this is irrelevant, it is the truth and the sooner they are gone the better, For us All!

Not long now Tim, Tik Tok. =========:yes:

You could twist that round and replace the names with the boards names ===

Rather a generalizing post ther magic.... People are frustrated, angry despondent and show this in many ways. Some have the gumption to organize themselves into positive campaign teams and some only have word of mouth or the internet to let off steam.

I do agree with you that a lot of it is repetitive but I try to see it as people getting it "off their chests" in a harmless way.

It's not the repetition that gets me, it's the outright nastiness of so much of it, and the willingness to believe anything, and I mean anything.....and the fact that they seem to think it's ok, big and clever to be abusive of people for not doing what they want.

I don't think it's as harmless as you do, to be honest...it's a mob mentality that I find quite scary - it treats "enemies" as less than human, and not deserving of respect as a human being. The web is a great way to communicate, but it's useful to actually have something worth saying, and not just abuse.

I'm still open to persuasion, but the nastiness really does make me think I don't want to be on that side of the argument.

Archived