onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Embarrassment.

valiant_593

I wernt watching the boxes behind instead of the game, if your at a set of traffic lights and a car pulls next to you and starts doing yanker gestures does that mean you are not concentrating on the road if you turn around??? Agree with some things thats been mentioned but dont tell me its all one way.

If the bloke in the car behind me was making gestures and I was at traffic lights, I'm pretty sure I'd be watching the lights waiting for them to change. Did you have a rear view mirror on your seat?? And I'm not telling you it's all one way - I can't find anyone who is.

Advert

Too be honest I thought the police weren't too bad. Not enough of them and not enough dogs I reckon . Wolves fans started a lot of meither with the continual goading and some antagonistics should have been chucked out but today was always going to happen come what may

Let's not make excuses some do our fans are a disgrace. Poor vale performance by the team, but even worse by our fans. Fed up of it. Don't blame the Police,they did a fine job. Bad day for the club. Need to stop this happening again

They were not Dingles trying to get in to the Vale stand they were Vale cretins who had left 10 minutes before who had ripped fencing down to get at the dingles but had found the old bill on the other side who gave them what they deserved and forced them back in. Unfortunately innocent Vale fans then got caught up in it, there was Vale idiots kicking off all the way back to the station, they wanted to fight anything that moved, I have also heard a Wolves fan has been stabbed.

Rumour mill in full swing again

There are reports of beer bottles,can's being thrown.So how did these can's,bottles get to that part of the ground?It's against the ground regulation's for a start.So spitting(which could carry all sort's of disease's),throwing item's at visiting supporters below.Both could be H&S issue's.Alcohol in parts of the ground where it shouldn't be.Stewards or police seemingly not taking any action to prevent this happening even though it has happened before and was predicted to happen before the match.So why don't they simply stop fans in the upper tier from using the front 2 or 3 row's.How do they get their safety certificate? - Maybe the above points should be mentioned in any letter / e mail sent to the FA,Police, and the council who issue the safety certificate.Plus the police,stewards should explain why they continue to let this happen.

Didn't bother reading all of this thread as I have read and heard enough vale fan bashing this season . We are not all angels and I appreciate that but we are vale FANS one and all . We travelled in numbers again to watch what I can only describe in 2 ways , a 16 million parachute payment gulf or the vast majority of players wearing blue not giving a damn . If jones is a pro footballer I am a stoke fan . Do us a favour and sign up for Vidal Sassoon u tart . Lines I think u r a quality player but u do not deserve to wear a vale shirt , for the fourth game in a row u have done zip , no wonder u and jones were bombed out by Wednesday . RELEGATION HERE WE COME . Oh and btw vale fans throwing drinks upwards were far outweighed by the deluge which came from above !

Didn't bother reading all of this thread as I have read and heard enough vale fan bashing this season . We are not all angels and I appreciate that but we are vale FANS one and all .

I'd have to disagree with you there BHW - quite a lot of those folk there today made no effort whatsover to support the team and weren't interested in what was going on on the pitch.

[/b]

Rumour mill in full swing again

We will no doubt find out in the fullness of time, only repeating what I heard, this game was horrible, we would appear the have a problem which is doubtlessly not helped by those who bury their heads in the sand and blame everyone else. I saw Vale fans throw a smoke bomb at Wolves fans, I saw wolves fans throwing stuff onto Vale fans, I saw Stewards attacked and forced out of the bar at half time and I also saw innocent Vale fans jostled and covered in beer by our own, but the one thing that made me ashamed more than anything was the young couple with their young son in tears as what can only be described as scum tried to get at about 5 Wolves fans outside the station. I travel to most Vale games and try to be as balenced as I can when I comment but what went on today was inescusable no matter what the provocation, I fear it will end badly our reputation at the moment is shocking, I shall now put my tin hat on and await the abuse !

There are reports of beer bottles,can's being thrown.So how did these can's,bottles get to that part of the ground?It's against the ground regulation's for a start.So spitting(which could carry all sort's of disease's),throwing item's at visiting supporters below.Both could be H&S issue's.Alcohol in parts of the ground where it shouldn't be.Stewards or police seemingly not taking any action to prevent this happening even though it has happened before and was predicted to happen before the match.So why don't they simply stop fans in the upper tier from using the front 2 or 3 row's.How do they get their safety certificate? - Maybe the above points should be mentioned in any letter / e mail sent to the FA,Police, and the council who issue the safety certificate.Plus the police,stewards should explain why they continue to let this happen.

Always the fault of the Police, stewards and other fans hey Melv

We will no doubt find out in the fullness of time, only repeating what I heard, this game was horrible, we would appear the have a problem which is doubtlessly not helped by those who bury their heads in the sand and blame everyone else. I saw Vale fans throw a smoke bomb at Wolves fans, I saw wolves fans throwing stuff onto Vale fans, I saw Stewards attacked and forced out of the bar at half time and I also saw innocent Vale fans jostled and covered in beer by our own, but the one thing that made me ashamed more than anything was the young couple with their young son in tears as what can only be described as scum tried to get at about 5 Wolves fans outside the station. I travel to most Vale games and try to be as balenced as I can when I comment but what went on today was inescusable no matter what the provocation, I fear it will end badly our reputation at the moment is shocking, I shall now put my tin hat on and await the abuse !

I'm not disputing any of that

I just don't think the inclusion of a harmful rumour that was started on a Facebook banter page was necessary

Archived