onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Embarrassment.

valiant_593

Not the players, the so called fans. The amount of "fans" who blatantly only turned up for a right was a disgrace. I sat in the bottom right on the stand and witnessed countless abuse, people throwing coins, Breaking chairs and even worse spitting. It was an utter discrace and I'm completely embarrassed to be a vale fan. Come out the ground and those fans again are looking to start fights, and clash with police. Utter rubbish scummy fans, not going away games again utill we sort these cretins out.

People may say it happens at every club but at vale much more and much worse.

Players gave their all but were outclassed.

Advert

From my area i saw,wolves fans throwin allsorts,a young lad got hurt by a lighter...then lads around us lost it.

Not defending idiots, but i can see why lads near ne lost the plot.

See from my view the wolves fans did nothing, it was vale fans turning round and kicking of for no reason.

If the players showed as much passion and fight on pitch as some of the fans do in the stand we might get somewhere. Now I don't condone violence under any circumstances, but to me at the minute, port vale doesn't mean anything to any of them. The only positive about this club at the minute is the passion of the fans. Maybe the players should spend a match each feeling what this club means to its supporters and then go out and replicate such.

It happens at every away game we take a decent following to.

They're not passionate, they're 20-30 year old idiots looking for trouble. If they acted in that manner in any other environment they would be arrested.

Hopefully these Neanderthals will go support Stoke, because I'm sick of having away-day experiences ruined by them.

Some fans had passion some were just there to fight. There's passion and there was today, some of the fans by me were a disgrace.

I absolutely agree mate, and it's those who are passionate, not violent that I am on about. I feel there pain along with every other true port vale fan. Unfortunately, our players don't. I hope they read this post and ram it down my throat on saturday, but I fear they won't.

Its bad enough when the knuckle dragging morons turn up but they're not even fans. Only a small minority of the cretins turn out at Vale Park yet they come out in force for local away games.

I thought at Crewe away that having looked around at the Vale fans, the average IQ was probably in the single digits. It's nowhere near as bad at home.

Abysmal behaviour yet again.Not interested in the game ,only pretending to be hard behind a wall of police and stewards.Outside was totally embarrassing .One pirck was demanding 'Human Rights' from the police.To get Human Rights,you need to be human.The police should have hammered the stupid little ****ers with their batons and drowned them with water cannons.A total disgrace to Port Vale.**** off filth!

Thoroughly ashamed to be a Vale fan today. These cabbages have sunken to new depths today.

The police got it totally wrong after the game, they closed the roads using the infamous mobile wall and diverted innocent Vale fans straight into the hands of Wolves fans waiting to randomly pick them off with no Police in sight. Idiotic Policing yet again.

See from my view the wolves fans did nothing, it was vale fans turning round and kicking of for no reason.

Don't comment if you don't have the full story. If you are talking about those by the entrance at JL4, it's because those fans who turned round were spat on. Many people saw it, myself included, even the stewards saw it. Many people identified the culprit but nothing was done and it kept occurring.

Don't comment if you don't have the full story. If you are talking about those by the entrance at JL4, it's because those fans who turned round were spat on. Many people saw it, myself included, even the stewards saw it. Many people identified the culprit but nothing was done and it kept occurring.

I no the full story, I was there...

Even before the game started certain ****s were being abusive and threatening wolves fans above them, just because of how they looked. Vale fans started everything. I was in te far right and saw no vale fan spot on, I saw vale fans spitting at those in the boxes behind glass.

Archived