onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Embarrassment.

valiant_593

Advert

It did run through my mind as to if they would feel embarrassed and ashamed when they read the newspapers' date=' then I realised people like this are hardly able to read, write or indeed tie their own shoe laces! ;)[/quote']

These are also people that think looking angry and being 'ard is a sign of virility

It did run through my mind as to if they would feel embarrassed and ashamed when they read the newspapers' date=' then I realised people like this are hardly able to read, write or indeed tie their own shoe laces! ;)[/quote']

Says the person who said he was going to go down the sentinel offices and sort them out.;)

As a Wolves fan I have no desire to prolong this thread for you & whilst clearly there were Vale fans looking for trouble before they came there was also an element of provocation from certain elements within our lot as if they knew that it might not take much to wind things up.

A fact of life that all clubs have a small number who are not there for the football - as I found out again away at Brentford the week before, a good chat with some before the game & bottles being thrown at us across the railway tracks when we waited for the train to go home.

You were unfortunate that you came here at a time when we seem to have finally sorted out a system that suits the players we have & have no injury issues. If Pope had taken the chance he had at 0 - 0 there may have been a different outcome though would still have backed our front 4 to have scored enough to pull it back.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

As a Wolves fan I have no desire to prolong this thread for you & whilst clearly there were Vale fans looking for trouble before they came there was also an element of provocation from certain elements within our lot as if they knew that it might not take much to wind things up.

A fact of life that all clubs have a small number who are not there for the football - as I found out again away at Brentford the week before, a good chat with some before the game & bottles being thrown at us across the railway tracks when we waited for the train to go home.

You were unfortunate that you came here at a time when we seem to have finally sorted out a system that suits the players we have & have no injury issues. If Pope had taken the chance he had at 0 - 0 there may have been a different outcome though would still have backed our front 4 to have scored enough to pull it back.

Sensible post.

Still a problem with who sits behind you in the upper tier.:unsure::onmehead::looney:

Good post,the same to you.

Vale need to get rid of the in-bred lot that cause trouble. There should be a zero tolerance policy from the police when it comes to these

yobs. That is, if you're hanging around shouting abuse and causing trouble, you're no good to anyone so if you don't move out of the area we'll beat the **** out of you . Corner the *******s and then see how brave they are.

Perhaps the police need to form & utilise snatch squads.

Highly trained fearsome coppers who dress in black with full riot gear who rule by fear.

Spread around the trouble spots ready to move in hard on the real idiots.

Drag them away from the normal police Lines & thrown into the riot vans without so much as an explanation or even not reading them their rights.

Lock them up for at least 24 hours without even a glass of water then deal with them when they've come to their senses & sobered up !!

Two things that people respond emphatically to are fear & greed.

Now that's zero tolerance.

But no need to scare the **** out of everyone by shouting threats such as " behave or we'll beat the **** out of you. "

Archived