onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Can we shoot down the Seagulls?

smithie

Advert

As smithie wants a prediction.

Wet, cold stoke weather - which Brighton players wont like one bit. Wind to blow in from bycars. Vale to battle it out to a 2-1 win. Griff kicking players all over the park. Grimmer to score and Hugill to get one.

I naturally hope we can win but if they play a strong team and play well we'll get beaten very easily.

They are a class above us and only missed out on the Premiership last year in their final play-off game.

It could be a comfortable away win by 3-4 goals.

However, if they rest 1-2 and the pitch is heavy and the Vale lads play out of their skins we might get a draw or sneak it 2-1.

They are overwhelming favourites and will probably have 70% possession. I think they'll win 3-1.

Sorry.:unsure:

If it were to be played down south I 'd say we had little or no chance, but we're playing in Beautiful Burslem in the middle of a damp, windy and wet winter day, on a heavy pitch and as the Brighton fans called us on their blog, 'neanderthal' fans cheering the Mighty Valiants on on on!

So, it's a no brainer. PVFC to gun down the southern seagulls!

Gooooooooo on VALE :ninja:

They're playing Burnley on Tuesday and they currently lie 6th in the Championship. Where do their priorities lie? Not tomorrow.

We play Crawley on Tuesday. We lie 8th in league 1 with a game in hand on Walsall and Peterborough. Where do our priorities lie?

Even if they play their second string they will be formidable opposition as they have a great squad, with the second best defence in the championship. My head says Brighton 1-3 but, if we play like we can, we could just do it. So my heart says 2-1 Vale with a Lines' free kick to win it for us, just like Ray Walker against Spurs. C'mon the Vale!!! :)

I naturally hope we can win but if they play a strong team and play well we'll get beaten very easily.

They are a class above us and only missed out on the Premiership last year in their final play-off game.

It could be a comfortable away win by 3-4 goals.

However, if they rest 1-2 and the pitch is heavy and the Vale lads play out of their skins we might get a draw or sneak it 2-1.

They are overwhelming favourites and will probably have 70% possession. I think they'll win 3-1.

Sorry.:unsure:

Remember Spurs, Everton home and away and Arsenal home and away we had no chance in those games, its the cup and anything can happen.

Archived