onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Broxap to vote against Board at EGM

Bede

Fair enough if the case. Is this in writing? As we must know what 51% now is before he buys any extra shares? It only is a problem if Mo doesn't inject the capital in new shares and buys other people's shares.

I bet a fair few shareholders want out off all of this and will sell up.

Also what is to stop Mo claiming after the EGM that the books are such a mess he needs to change the terms of his bid? As he will have a supportive interim board in place, won't they just let this offer through?

Have a look at his website for the answer to your first question.

Your second question..... why is it a problem?... the problem as I see it is actually getting in to make a difference... of any kind.

Thirdly.... I doubt the interim board are there just to rubber stamp anything, the GM is to get the board out not to get Mo in.... thats a different meeting altogether.

Advert

Question : is this really such good news as Mo isn't buying new shares here, just buying existing ones off others. This is no new capital to the club. How many more of these deals have been done?

Surly this means more borrowing when it comes to injecting new capital to the club? That must worry some people?

Wake up ********.

Hang on, he doesn't want the shares to vote off the board, he wants them to take control of the club after winning an EGM. He is expecting the shareholders to vote for him and give him this chance.

I wasn't aware he was buying shares to vote off the current board as you put it? All this share talk is about injecting capital into the club.

So if the board refuse to allow you to buy shares how do you inject capital? of any amount, be it 50 quid or 5M? If the only way to get into a position to invest is to buy existing shares first... so what?

Hang on, he doesn't want the shares to vote off the board, he wants them to take control of the club after winning an EGM. He is expecting the shareholders to vote for him and give him this chance.

I wasn't aware he was buying shares to vote off the current board as you put it? All this share talk is about injecting capital into the club.

Robert Lee will get his shares money back if Mo gets in.Mo for want of a better word is canvassing to get people to vote against the board .He has always said he will purchase anyones shares( except board members) after he is in.This is in addition to the initial purchase of NEW shares.Vale win Shareholders win.===

Cheadle radio.... let me pose a question.....

If you wanted to buy.... say cheadle radio.... and from the outside the debt was 1.5M, on closer scrutiny of the books you find hidden or undisclosed debt of a further 7m in loans or directors loans that qualify for exorbitant interest if the director was voted off the board or securities given.....

Would you still make the same offer?..... or revise it?

Also what is to stop Mo claiming after the EGM that the books are such a mess he needs to change the terms of his bid? As he will have a supportive interim board in place, won't they just let this offer through?

The ****ing Tories do that every time they win an election.

Fair enough if the case. Is this in writing? As we must know what 51% now is before he buys any extra shares? It only is a problem if Mo doesn't inject the capital in new shares and buys other people's shares.

I bet a fair few shareholders want out off all of this and will sell up.

A more worrying scenario is that Mr Chaudry takes one look at the books and walks away in total horror!

A more worrying scenario is that Mr Chaudry takes one look at the books and walks away in total horror!

But Bratt has said in public that we are alright. We always pay bills when they are due and that there is money in the bank. I mean those 2000 STs have been sold, we are mintin' it.:razz:

But Bratt has said in public that we are alright. We always pay bills when they are due and that there is money in the bank. I mean those 2000 STs have been sold, we are mintin' it.:razz:

bratt has said lots of things and the pinches of salt have accumulated into a mountain

I'm presuming that if that is the case, we're looking at administration again?

And the mess that the board have sat on will be exposed to full public scrutiny?

Archived