onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Broxap to vote against Board at EGM

Bede

You can be assured D Smith will vote against the board,He has publicly backed Mo one of the first Ex directors to do so. I think Paul Humphries will vote against. I just hope C Machin will be bothered to vote against the board, in theory he should do, because it his best chance of getting his money back.

Advert

Robert Lee is definitely voting against the board at the EGM. Confirmed by his email above.

Bill Bratt appears to be telling people that Mo Chaudry has secured the proxy of Robbie Williams. This of course unconfirmed.

Bratty saying this may make people take their eye off the ball and not bother voting on EGM day Can he be trusted in what he says?.

Thats the first thing I thought when I read the OP.

You can be assured D Smith will vote against the board,He has publicly backed Mo one of the first Ex directors to do so. I think Paul Humphries will vote against. I just hope C Machin will be bothered to vote against the board, in theory he should do, because it his best chance of getting his money back.

Does anybody know how many shares Charles Machin holds? At the time he left the board were suggesting he had not invested a lot at all. But looking back, can we believe that?

Will these ex directors vote though?

Should somebody who has contact with them try and make sure of this?

Needs addressing I feel, all the folk with 50 or so shares need to vote, but securing those with quite a few more is going to go a long way towards success.

I know all of these have publicly backed Mo, but we need to be sure they will vote against the board.

This is a major turning point in the campaign and, If true about Robbie, spells the end for the Board. It does beg the question, however; If Bratt knows that RW's vote is against him, why is he offering the richest contract v2001 to Mickey Adams?

Maybe because he knows he isnt going to be paying it ? :yes:

Before the story starts spreading on Twitter and Facebook, it would be nice to have some reaction from Mo Chaudry as to whether Robbie's proxy has been secured. It's so crucial he needs to say one way or the other.

Before the story starts spreading on Twitter and Facebook, it would be nice to have some reaction from Mo Chaudry as to whether Robbie's proxy has been secured. It's so crucial he needs to say one way or the other.

I am happy with a surprise on the day, as long as it is our way.=========

Archived