onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Broxap to vote against Board at EGM

Bede

I have no doubt this has crossed jacksons mind in respect to Lloyd. Use the fans to vote him out and increase his own power.

Mr Lloyd must also know that his fellow board members could use theirs and his votes to retain their status but then not back Lloyd. They have in the past conspired to have him removed.

He will be very worried about how the voting of his fellow board members will be done…..

Falling out of thieves etc…

Advert

Hello Gentlemen,

Following my meeting with Bill on Monday evening, a phone conversation with Mike Lloyd yesterday & a phone conversation with Mr. Chaudry this evening I can confirm on behalf of Broxap.......

Six years ago it was our wish to make a small corporate long term, low profile investment into Port Vale.

Each year since we have continued to sponsor the Club & are likely to continue sponsorship in some form next season & beyond.

We would like to retain & pay for the two seats 13 & 14 in Row B & be made welcome into the Boardroom on match days.

We would like to thank Bill & the Board for the cordiality shown to us in the Boardroom during match days over the last 6 years.

Today we have no issues or preferences of control with either party, neither have we a desire to explore further financial investment, on the contrary we would like to see a return of our investment.

My understanding is that Mr. Chaudry has given me a verbal undertaking, which will be supported by a legally binding signed Agreement received by us before Sunday 22nd May confirming that our investment will be returned to Broxap immediately ( meaning within 4 working days of ) Mr Chaudry, Mr Simms or any corporate body on their behalf, directly or indirectly take control of the Port Vale business.

My understanding is that should Mr. Chaudry & Mr. Simms decide to withdraw for any reason during due diligence then the undertaking can not be executed. (The Agreement has no time limit ).

Under these circumstance the business would be left in a weakened state & may present an opportunity for an independent person or company to assume responsibility.

Thank you.

Jimmy, read my 1st post again.

I was referring to the Robbie Williams part of Bede's post hence why I highlighted it in bold!

Hidden directors loans on high interest rates etc.

I have no idea, I was simply posing a hypothetical question regarding a posters previous questions... ie whats to stop him reassessing his original bid. I offered some possible discrepancies, in cheadle radios books, there could be more,less, none at all or a combination of all three.

It was a simple business question.... if those, or any other, discrepancies showed up on examination of the books of a company you were interested in buying, would you reassess your bid?

Whhat about the directors who have left and come out in support of change, did they not hold shares?

I'm sure mike Thompson has publically backed mo's bid? I assume he will vote in favour if so and he had about 7k worth of shares (£14k)

I have this morning been given permission to publish these details:

Robert Lee is to vote against the Board at the EGM. If Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims get in then they have an agreement that they will purchase back Broxap's shares.

Below is Robert's email confirming this to the club.

In addition to this, it seems that Bill Bratt is now telling club staff that Mo has secured Robbie's proxy.

If true then I believe Port Vale will have been rescued in June.

Rejoice!

Brilliant news Bede, well done.

Archived