onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Broxap to vote against Board at EGM

Bede

Hang on, he doesn't want the shares to vote off the board, he wants them to take control of the club after winning an EGM. He is expecting the shareholders to vote for him and give him this chance.

I wasn't aware he was buying shares to vote off the current board as you put it? All this share talk is about injecting capital into the club.

You have not been paying attention, there are 2 EGMs, MC cannot have shares at the 1st EGM to vote off the current board. There are no votes on him at the 1st EGM.

Advert

I'm presuming that if that is the case, we're looking at administration again?

And the mess that the board have sat on will be exposed to full public scrutiny?

MC then buys the club for much less and we are docked points, the board is to blame for lying and delaying tactics.

Why would Bratt be telling folks that Month has Robbies proxy? To sow a seed so folks don't attend and vote or to get sympathy?

As I see it, Bratt is attempting to maximise the pro-board votes since he would be danger of losing, and also hope that some anti-board voters will not bother as Bratt is sure to lose. Beware that man, we bought shares in good faith to save the club, that faith has been destroyed. Bratt out.======

I have this morning been given permission to publish these details:

Robert Lee is to vote against the Board at the EGM. If Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims get in then they have an agreement that they will purchase back Broxap's shares.

Below is Robert's email confirming this to the club.

In addition to this, it seems that Bill Bratt is now telling club staff that Mo has secured Robbie's proxy.

If true then I believe Port Vale will have been rescued in June.

Rejoice!

Bede, not knocking your thread here, really appreciate the work you guys are doing. But wouldn't it be better to keep everything rearding votes against the Board private. It just worries me, they will do everything to stay in power including increasing their own shareholding.

Bede, not knocking your thread here, really appreciate the work you guys are doing. But wouldn't it be better to keep everything rearding votes against the Board private. It just worries me, they will do everything to stay in power including increasing their own shareholding.

The letter from Broxap was addressed to the board.

I think the cut-off date has passed, but like you I do not trust them.

Robert has released this information for public consumption.

It was emailed to the club so it would soon be in the public domain as we all know that the club has more leaks than Wales.

As for share purchases - Bill Lodey has informed people that anyone purchasing shares after 24th April will not be eligible to use those votes at the EGM. If that doesn't apply yo the board purchasing extra shares then they will open up a whole new legal ****storm.

Robert has released this information for public consumption.

It was emailed to the club so it would soon be in the public domain as we all know that the club has more leaks than Wales.

As for share purchases - Bill Lodey has informed people that anyone purchasing shares after 24th April will not be eligible to use those votes at the EGM. If that doesn't apply yo the board purchasing extra shares then they will open up a whole new legal ****storm.

Thanks Bede, that bit makes me feel a little easier!!! :) ======

Lets stay calm, stay strong, stay united.

I have to say that if this vote goes the way of the fans then the sense of relief it will give many will surpass any events on the pitch.

I'd like to think that the board will come to their senses..............

Lets stay calm, stay strong, stay united.

I have to say that if this vote goes the way of the fans then the sense of relief it will give many will surpass any events on the pitch.

I'd like to think that the board will come to their senses..............

Be like winning a cup final.======

Archived