onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale 0 Preston 2 - Post Match Discussion

Caz or caz123

One thing is for sure amongst our fans is that aint hardly any messages on the forum if we win ,if we lose all hell breaks loose .

If im not corrected we r Port Vale and we will lose sometimes ,twice in fact in last 7 games the other five we won .

How much difference is there between Vale and Preston ,not much i tell u and if super Doug Loft didnt get that unfortunate injury this thread would have had joy instead of despair all over it !

Yes we must do better but collectively we r doing great ,onto Walsall

Some people thrive on putting the club down ,no matter how well they are doing:yes:

Advert

One thing is for sure amongst our fans is that aint hardly any messages on the forum if we win ,if we lose all hell breaks loose .

Post match discussion thread on the win at Crewe - 190 posts. Post match discussion thread on the defeat against Preston - 125 posts - most of them about the referee and the sending off. Your theory doesn't stand up to scrutiny!!

It can't see how the Preston manager says he hadn't talked to Kilkenny at the end of the match and I can't see how the ref and fourth official allowed it to happen. Look at this video from A Preston fan. It quite clearly shows Kilkenny protesting to all of them about the mistaken identity. seems to me the manager deliberately ignored him to keep garner on the pitch.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcaENKvODwY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZcaENKvODwY

It can't see how the Preston manager says he hadn't talked to Kilkenny at the end of the match and I can't see how the ref and fourth official allowed it to happen. Look at this video from A Preston fan. It quite clearly shows Kilkenny protesting to all of them about the mistaken identity. seems to me the manager deliberately ignored him to keep garner on the pitch.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcaENKvODwY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZcaENKvODwY

In my mind a conspiracy, what Vale can do about it probably not a lot. I wait to see the outcome of the appeal meeting today.

Oh dear....seems the reality isn't all as black and white as you thought !

hayhurst_zps78bafc20.jpg

Oh dear....seems the reality isn't all as black and white as you thought !

Wow,congratulations the ref got one decision right,well done to him.As for the sending off nothing more than pure incompetence from the ref and the liner who was about 3 meters away from it all.

But which ever way you look at it Yes Kilkenny is a good player.But without any doubt what so ever he IS a dirty,cheating,diving ????

Seen a few comments praising Duffy for his performance in the Preston game and whilst I'm glad to see him at centre half as opposed to right back it was his WOEFUL pass inside under no pressure whatsoever that was intercepted by Joe 'it wasn't me, honest' Garner, who went on to turn Robertson inside out then finish superbly. IMHO that moment absolutely killed us, it was like popping a balloon. Adams got them going again in the 2nd half but, hey-ho, we were throwing so much forward to equalise with ages left we got caught totally exposed on the break like a bunch of schoolboys.

I was impressed with Preston but a bit more common sense would have seen Vale get something from the game.

Seen a few comments praising Duffy for his performance in the Preston game and whilst I'm glad to see him at centre half as opposed to right back it was his WOEFUL pass inside under no pressure whatsoever that was intercepted by Joe 'it wasn't me, honest' Garner, who went on to turn Robertson inside out then finish superbly. IMHO that moment absolutely killed us, it was like popping a balloon. Adams got them going again in the 2nd half but, hey-ho, we were throwing so much forward to equalise with ages left we got caught totally exposed on the break like a bunch of schoolboys.

I was impressed with Preston but a bit more common sense would have seen Vale get something from the game.

Was it not Griff with the poor backpass straight to Garner?

Watch the replay please, squire.

Seen a few comments praising Duffy for his performance in the Preston game and whilst I'm glad to see him at centre half as opposed to right back it was his WOEFUL pass inside under no pressure whatsoever that was intercepted by Joe 'it wasn't me, honest' Garner, who went on to turn Robertson inside out then finish superbly.

How can you get Duffy and Griff mixed up? Your name isn't Madley is it??

Archived