onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

pack the park against bristol city

steve boomer

i hope after the brilliant performance against coventry we can pull a big crowd against bristol city, i reckon they could bring 1000+ so come on smurf advertise the game and come on vale fans we have the 6th biggest home crowds in this league lets keep it up and roar the lads on. we can make vale park a fortress this season, the paddock was rocking second half against coventry lets have more of the same 8000+

Advert

They won't bring more than 4/500. Even if we beat Tranmere we'll get 6500 home fans tops. I think some people are getting carried away. In a similar run of the mill game against Bradford we got 5500 home fans. As long as the overall average stays above 6500, I'm more than happy.

They won't bring more than 4/500. Even if we beat Tranmere we'll get 6500 home fans tops. I think some people are getting carried away. In a similar run of the mill game against Bradford we got 5500 home fans. As long as the overall average stays above 6500, I'm more than happy.

if we get 5800 for every match we get smurfs average target I think...

Norman Smurthwaite ‏@smurfpvfc 7m

Valiants I am taking onboard comments re ticket prices and will announce dual ticket deal for Bristol and Peterborough to pack the Vale

Graet news from smurf, its the home fans who will swell the gate as how bristol have started they will bring no where near a thousand.

2 games for £35 is my bet, marketed along the lines of "see Vale vs Peterborough for the same price as an ST holder". Clearly, Smurf and the marketing dept will give it a bit more thought than I just have though!

Probably be something similar and it's a nice idea.

I can see it just saving people money though rather than enticing people. The gate was 9,000 on Saturday with over 3,000 away fans so we'll have to be realistic.

We'll be looking at 6,500-7,000 providing Bristol City bring best part of 1,000.

Archived