onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

pack the park against bristol city

steve boomer

Advert

As an independant faction can OVF admin keep a list of all the bargain bucket schemes being offered by the Vale and then publish the total cost of attending all the matches at the Vale this season if you had used these bargain promotion tickets.

- By end of April will be fine .

That way I can forecast what the Bargain Bucket price for Next season might be and it may have an influence on my buying a season ticket next year.

Oh - I may not get the seat I want ........Thinks ......... of course I will ! every body will use the bargain bucket prices rather than shell out the ST price all in one go.

Vale should remember that having too many bargain promotions on ticket prices through the year can have adverse effect on ST sales .

I disagree, season ticket benefits are not just about price for me, it's mainly the convenience of having tickets for all home matches bought in one go.

we'll see what happens now then

personally I'm against these deals as I dont think the extra people covers the loss in ticket prices

I hope I'm proved wrong and will happily eat a slice of humble pie

I am a ST holder and I agree with this deal,it's against 2 reasonable big teams in this league,but if it don't bring in 7000 home fans each game then I wouldn't do it against the smaller clubs,it's a good offer to feel the water so to speak,

we'll see what happens now then

personally I'm against these deals as I dont think the extra people covers the loss in ticket prices

I hope I'm proved wrong and will happily eat a slice of humble pie

The only way to know is to try a few options through the season, two games close together, mid week matches against unattractive teams, etc, then compare against similar without special deals.

As regards this deal due to work for the Peterborough game I will be unable to get the benefit from his deal . I was hoping to be able to buy blocks of games of my choice for a slight reduced price against one off purchases when he club introduced the online ticket arrangements

But for those able to attend both games it is a good deal

From the link

"If you're going by trian (I am) it's a 30 minute hike through an area that resembles some of the worst parts of eastern Europe."

Cheeky bu**er

"Pubs are a difficult choice. Most are frightening (bars on the windows & doors) or closed. Best bet is the real ale pub about half way between the station & the ground."

Where does he mean?

"Look out for places selling Staffordshire oatcakes - nice & filling."

Good lad

We are playing some good stuff at Vale Park and in these Autumn leaved Saturday afternoons it's about time we got people to recognise it's better to watch Vale than shop/clean the car/mope about the home doing odd jobs etc, etc.

With the reduced price Smurf cannot do much more to attract fans so it's down to us all to spread the word about the Valiant revival. Tell all your mates, colleagues and even Stokies to come and watch a decent football game after a pint and a pie. :upthevale:

Archived